Survivor Interview 4.

Name: Dawn Graves.
Age: 20
Status: Alive with cuts and bruises.

We were told you did the ultimate risk with multiple Wendigos chasing you to keep everyone safe and for them to get more weapons, is that true?

Dawn nods her head, "yeah..we were surrounded so we had no choice but to lure those monsters away with someone so I decided to do it."

What was the sudden downfall of you and Lyle?

Dawn's face freezes hearing his name as a tear runs down her face, "um..he did a fucked up prank and I was mad at him but I could never hate him, I still loved him with my entire heart." She explains as she wipes her tears, "I know this is extremely difficult for you Dawn. If you need a minute we can- The interviewer is cut off, "just continue." Dawn says as the interviewer nods.

How did you try and save Lyle? we were told you saw it happen and tried to save him.

"I attempted to shoot the Wendigo but nothing worked so I started beating the shit out of it which also didn't work..I watched Lyle die right in front of my eyes shortly after that." She explains in a monotoned voice as she attempts to hold back tears.

Did you witness anyone else's death?

"Everyone witnessed Myra's..she got ripped in half right in front of everyone by Micah's girlfriend who turned into a Wendigo." She explains as the interviewer nods, "that's a terrible thing to happen..I'm sorry Dawn." They say as Dawn nods her head, "it's fine, can I go now?" She asks as the Interviewer nods before Dawn gets up and leaves immediately, never wanting to talk about the situation again.