4

Heeseung's pov.
We just finished practicing and it was really late at night I could say about 10-11ish if my math is swinging the right way.
I was on my phone playing Minecraft when our manager came in the room.

"okay everyone gather 'round u have something to say" he said clapping his hands so loud as if he was a carat during seventeen's clap performance.

"Are you finally telling us you're gay and that you like Bang pd?" Ni-ki asked with a huge ass grin that made him look like Beetlejuice for a second.

"Ni-ki let the man serve then you can start cooking" Jungwon says thinking he ate that.

"Ha! bro thinks he ate that" Sunghoon said then Jay let out a chuckle.

"OKAY NOW CAN Y'ALL JUST STFU I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT sheesh"
Manager finally shouted because he gets over stimulated when he's not around people his age.

Okay I think I need to stop myself from letting my Gen z thoughts get to me.

"As I was about to say before Beetlejuice here started assuming  my sexuality-"
he got cut off by Sunoo letting out the most unattractive cackle I've ever heard  causing everyone to laugh apart from Ni-ki.

"Sorry what did you say Lord Farquaad?" This time it was Jay that laughed.

"Ahem...let's move on" Jungwon said trying his best to hold his laughter.

"As I was saying...your new Manager just arrived in Korea and she starts work in two days AND i hope you treat her well because I don't think we'll be able to hire another one after her".
He said and everyone went quiet and stared at me like I farted.

"what?...why are y'all looking at me like that?...I swear it wasn't me this time".
I said clearly defending myself.

"No~ we're just looking at you because you rizz people thinking every body wants a piece of you".
Jay said and I mad an (°ο°) with my mouth.

"Hey what do you mean by that?" "Jake also does that why is it only me?" i said with a pinch of half salty and half defensive.

"Yh yh whatever hyung" Ni-ki said it like he was teasing me.

"Yeah so anyway she's coming on Thursday so be prepared okay" manager said before leaving.

"okay guys you heard what he said please don't make a full out if yourselves" Jungwon said in a leader-ish tone.

A bunch of okays were heard from everyone and we started to pack up to go to the dorm.

Natasha's pov
I just plopped my self on the couch as soon as I opened the door. The Leah reminded me to pray before I go to bed and so I did.

"Amen" Leah looked at me and pulled me to the space next to her on the bed.

"I think tomorrow we should start unpacking and buying some new stuff but not too much okay?" I said while scrolling through tiktok.

"Tasha...?"

"Hmm..?"

"Are you okay...?, or are you gonna be?"
she asked with worry trailing away with the sound of her calm voice.

"I think so..? but I'm not really sure"
I say with a lot of doubt. Because why would I be okay when someone you ought to marry just betrayed you in the most painful ways.

"Tasha I want you to go out there and live like a bitch and I ain't gonna let anyone hurt you the way Christians did" she said and I went in for a hug.

"awww thank you and I'm DONE with dating I'm done for real" i snuggled in closer because she has always been so warm and I'm not the hugger type but for her I'll  fold.

"I swear you said you hate hugs what happened now?" she said looking at me in disbelief.

"everyones hugs but yours....yours are the best" I said with a huge grin on my face.

"okay we need to sleep 'cause tomorrow is gonna be a tiring day and we need all the sleep we can get" Leah said and I agreed.

The next day..

"NATASHA WAKE UP"

"gurl just 5 more minutes "

"Gurl wake up we overslept"

"OMG WHY DIDN'T YOU SET AN ALARM"

"I THOUGHT YOU DID"

"NO I DIDN'T"

"WHY ARE WE SHOUTING"

"IDK"

"HAhahahahahaha"

"We are so crazy anyway let's-"

DING DONG

"I think someone's at the door"

"Well go get it then"Leah said to me

"But I'm not wearing anything but my underwear"i said gesturing at my half naked self.

"well me neither..okay let's play rock paper scissors then"
she suggested but she knew I'm shit at that game.

"You know I'm going to lose that's why you picked that game" I said clearly complaining

"Let's just play"..

Leah won.

"Just wear a robe "

"ok"

I opened the door and there was a man who looked like he was in his early 40s with a clean shave that looks like it was done by Oli London.

"Hello how may I help you?"
I asked and he looked me up and down like he has beef with me in his dreams.

"ahh yes are you miss Natasha?....I'm kim Jaeyong from the company hiring we need to take you on a tour of the company so you can be familiar with it are you free now?"

"Oh yeah I just woke up sorry and yeah I'll be down i a couple of minutes"

"ok I'll wait in the lobby"
he left.

............
Thanks for reading ♡♡♡
leave a vote if you like it.
See you in the next part.

안녕💚