This is holy hell...i guess.

Prompt - I sat down after realizing mom isn't here to drive me home anymore
"Life is a holy hell,it can always get worse or better"

Characters : Alai and Vix

Alai's POV:

School is shit,that can never get better yet we sit through it like we do with life. We barely learn anything that we'll use in the "reallll worlddd" anyways! I  walked out the wayyyyyy after the bell due to a "detention",like does it even count if it's only ten minutes?like it doesnt do much other than worsen my "sour attitude" towards school!
who even came up with the whole idea!?
I continued walking until i was fully off of school grounds,also when I felt drops on my head as I stepped out the sheltered area,not only rain but hail...expected since its winter.

Me: its raining...hard....

I stared upwards at the gray skies,most kids get picked up on days like this..Including me because my mother could 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 leave me in such "cruelty" so instinctively I looked around for her car,stepping out to cross the street while i scanned my surroundings of snowy oak trees and wet roads with small piles of melting snow. But as I walk...it was empty,not a single car on the roads along the school as snowy-hail-rain poured down.

Me: Life is a holy hell....I thought it was meant to be better...but sometimes it will be worse...

I squat down,not enough to touch the snowy floors but enough to rest my head down with my realization,deep in thought. 𝗺𝗼𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀..𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻.𝗶 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱.

Vix : i know
...it sounds better when you say it out loud,but in your head it's only a bumpy road,eh?

I look above me,a tall,black haired boy leaning ever so slightly over me while he holds an umbrella over my soaking wet head.His eyes matched the icey-blue themes of winter but with a warmer undertone that outputs a cozy,cold feel.

3RD person POV:

The two boys stared at eachother,one onto he floor while the other shielded him from the cold weather storm. Both of the two were quite speechless,unsure of how to start a conversation between themselves.
After all. They were only two,socially different,17 year old high schoolers.

Alai: uh...hai?...what ya want!

Alai looked above with anticipation,trying to keep his cool despite how warm he felt from the small gesture from him overly popular classmate who hes never gotten along with.

Vix: simply checking in on my buddy,hm~ arent you freezing out here?

Vix returned the expression, smiling warmly at the soaked boy who was sat back to him,here or in class.

Alai: fuck off Vix,you know I dont like jok-aha..wha...

Unexpectedly Alai felt a warm hand wrap around his chest from behind him, he didnt hate this guy he would've melted into the sudden warmth but this wasn't okay,no,he didnt want to be some emotional play toy!
Meanwhile,Vix was now sitting on the ground behind him,shielding them in dryness with the umbrella as he held Alai close to keep the poor thing dry.

Vix:shush already...your skin is like ice and your soaked. The storm is only gonna get worse so you better live nearby unless you want frostbite...

Alai: I live a hour walk away....

Vix chuckled,unable to contain his laughter at the white haired boys expression. Within the few minutes he had changed personalities by the sound of it.

Alai: it's not funny..,bastard.

Vix: oh calm down!come on, your staying the night at mine. I wouldn't want you to die from freezing...

Without protest the two walked away from the school grounds, away from the nostalgic parking lot that brought back unnecessary memories...

Word count-692

Plot-holy hell sounds better than actual hell but it can be just as bad yet just as nice. It's a perfect reference to life.