0.2

August 16, 2035 ; 2 years earlier

"Mad, I swear, if you don't get your trashy ass out of my house, I will shoot you." My mothers voice screeched.

How could this happen? How could my own mother kick her 17 year old daughter out? What did I do that was so wrong?

I look at my mother bewildered. "Excuse me?"

"Get out of my fucking house, Maddeline," she sneered. "or else I'll pull the trigger."

She pointed her pistol at me and gave me a threatning look. "Now."

"Can I at least pack my stuff? You wouldn't want anything remaining of me, right?"

She scoffed and nodded her head towards the stairs, walking behind me with the gun still pointed to my head. If I made any move to harm her, she would kill me. I didn't take any chances.

I grabbed the biggest bag I could find and stuffed all my clothes and electronics. I took my toothbrush and toothpaste and every piece of jewlery. I took everything I owned and stuffed it into my bag, even the 3,000 dollars I saved up.

I guess this was it.

I turned to my mother, who stayed glued to her spot.

"I'm sorry mom, I did what I had to do. I love you, okay? See you in the future."

I walked out the house and made my way down to the hideout, which was where I met Theo Bradkins.

*flashback over*

"Maddeline, can I borrow your converse for today? I tore mine."

"Go ahead, Del." I say, rushing to get my makeup on. I didn't know whether to apply eyeliner or not. I decided I shouldn't put it on, since we had ten minutes to get to school. Yay, school! Who isn't excited to sit in an uncomfortable chair for 8 hours and be surrounded my fuckboys and fake bitches?

Me. That's who. I am not excited to go to school. And you wanna know why? Because stupid Theo freaking Bradkins is in half the same classes as I am. Which means that I'm going to have to deal with his mysteriousness.

"Mother would've been proud," I thought. She could've seen her baby girl grow up from a socially awkwarf bee, to a beautiful social, and strong butterfly. I missed my mom, no doubt about it. But what she did was horrible and I can't ever forgive her for ruining our once so called "family".

"Maddeline! Let's go, we are going to be late on our first day!" Delaney shrieked. She grabs my hand and my bag, and drags me down the stairs and into her dusty crusty truck. Yuck.

"I don't want to do this," I mumble. "can't we just skip today?"

She shook her head, saying no, and drove as fast as she could.

Today was not going to turn out well.

I had a strong feeling about that.