5x06 Handle With Care

Restaurant

It is daytime and Isabela is sitting at a table with ten plates of food lying before her.
Waitress serves more plates of food to Isabela table,"Sure a little thing like you can eat all that?"
Isabela:"I'm celebrating. I thought I was gonna die. I didn't. So now I'm free to be whatever I want to be." The waitress smiles at her,"It's a good day."
Waitress:"Love the hair, by the way. Bold choice."
Isabela takes a look at her reflection in the napkin holder on her table, before she notes a huge gray streak in her hair. She is horrified.

~~~***~~~

Salvatore Boarding House

Nevaeh and Damon are cuddling on the couch in the living room of the boarding house, with a fire providing them with warmth

Nevaeh:"This is nice."
Damon holds Nevaeh in his arms,"It is nice."
Nevaeh:"Quiet, still, peaceful. I like our life when it's like this."
Damon:"But this is our life, which probably means that somebody's going to walk through that door and shatter it."
Nevaeh:"Ughhhh." She obviously unhappy at Damon's suggestion,"don't say that."
Damon begins to countdown,"In ten... nine..."
Nevaeh holds Damon closer,"Baby, just let me enjoy the moment."
Damon:"Six... five..."
Nevaeh interrupts him,"Babe, today is the day we are going to bring Bonnie back. It's a good day. And I will have my maid of honor."
Damon kisses Nevaeh on the lips and he pulls away and continues to count to two.
Nevaeh:"Damon, babe, it's a good day."
Damon and Nevaeh then kiss, before Nevaeh puts a finger over his lips to quiet him, as she hears footsteps approaching. Silas then bursts in through the door.
Silas:"Greetings!"
Damon:"One..."
Silas:"Good morning, frenemies!" As he enters the room, he pulls the curtains back using magic. Nevaeh sits up to attention, staring in disbelief. "Ah. You know, I'm only a few hours into my old life as a witch, but somehow, the sun feels warmer." He walks to the window and let the sun hit his face,"probably because I'm not cursed either having to outlive it anymore."
Damon:"What's with the home invasion, Silas?"
Silas:"Well Damon, after two thousand years of a miserable existence, I finally get to die."

~~~***~~~

Tessa's Cabin

Stefan is asleep on the couch where Tessa resides. She approaches him, before waking him up. It had various bottles of alcohol on the table.
Tessa:"Good morning, sleepyhead." Stefan startles awake. "Sleep well?"
Stefan:"Oh. Tessa. Hi."
Tessa:"You're confused. Is that the amnesia, or the tequila?"
Stefan:"Umm. I think both. I'm still trying to piece together last night."
Tessa:"We bonded over our misery. There were body shots. The misery lifted. Here. Berries." She hands him something in a small bowl.
Stefan:"Thanks. What's got you in such a good mood?"
Tessa:"I happened to see a text message pop up on your phone after you crashed last night. Warning from your friends. Silas took the cure. He's a witch. He's mortal and now, I can kill him." Stefan looks unsurprised. "Get up gorgeous, your doppelgänger dies today."

~~~***~~~

Salvatore Boarding House

Silas:"We all know that Tessa was a real vengeful bitch. Your doppelgänger, Amara died at her hands, but today, after two thousand years, Amara and I will finally reunite."
Damon gets up from the couch,"Alright. Skip the mushy parts. Look. My beautiful bride here is trying to have a good day, and there are promises that she's expecting you to keep."
Silas:"Oh, you don't think that I keep my promises?"
Nevaeh:"You said that now that you're a witch again, you would bring Bonnie back from the other side."
Silas:"I did and I can."
Nevaeh:"And you promised Damon you would do that if he helped you."
Silas:"Yeah."
Nevaeh:"But you're kind of evil. No offense."
Silas:"None taken."
Nevaeh:"So I'm just trying to figure out how I can trust that one of your last acts in the world will be to bring my best friend back."
Silas:"Did you want me to pinky swear on it?" He said sarcastically.
Silas holds out his pinky finger to complete the offer.
Damon:"She's trying to have a good day. Just tell her how it's going to go down."
Silas:"I just want to destroy the other side so I don't get stuck in that pit of a purgatory when I finally do kill myself. Before I do that, I'll bring Bonnie back. And being the amazing and incredible and all powerful which I am, I can totally do both things. I just have to find the anchor first and destroy it."
Nevaeh:"The anchor?"