5x03 Original Sin

Street

It's nighttime. Stefan is walking down a street at night. He looks very tired and can barely walk. He spots a bar and walks towards it. He walks towards the door which has a broken sign that reads "BA"(because the R is broken). The bartender wearing the name tags "Jo" is wiping the bar and she turns around when she hears Stefan walking in.
Jo:"Hey, man. Last call was 4 hours ago. If you want some coffee, I could put some on, or..."
Stefan keeps walking towards her non-stop and bites into her neck. She screams.
Jo:"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Ahh!"
Stefan stops feeding on her,"Run. RUN!"
Jo runs away. Stefan walks outside, still looking tired and weak, as the sun rises. He falls to his knees as his skin starts to burn and looks at his hand, realizing he does not have his daylight ring. He groans in pain.

~~~***~~~

Salvatore Boarding House

Nevaeh suddenly sits up in bed, scared as if from a nightmare and takes some deep breaths

Damon:"Uhnn... you must have restless sleep syndrome or something. It's like sleeping with a tornado."
Nevaeh closes her eyes as she passes her hands through her hair and takes more deep breaths. Damon looks at her and sees she's worried.
Damon:"Hey. We were up all night. You're exhausted. Come back to sleep."
Nevaeh:"I had a dream about Stefan."
Damon:"Oh."
Nevaeh:"It was more than just a pig in my stomach this time, though. It was real. It was like I was there with him."
Damon:"I know I said it didn't bother me that you have some psychic connection to your ex-boyfriend, but I don't need a play-by-play, Nevaeh."
Damon lies back down on the bed.
Nevaeh:"You're right. It's weird. Sorry."
Nevaeh lies down on her side, beside Damon. Damon decides to lie on his side and face Nevaeh.
Damon:"Fine. Tell me. I'm sure whatever's in my imagination is ten times worse than what's going on in your subconscious."
Nevaeh:"It was so vivid. I saw Stefan walking out of this bar. It had a red awning and this broken neon sign, and he was screaming in pain."
Damon:"Well, should I go check in the attic, see if there's a crystal ball? Maybe you can conjure up an address?"
Isabela:"Route 29. Jo's Bar."
Nevaeh and Isabela exchange looks. Damon groans in buries his face in his pillow.
Isabela:"I think I had the exact same dream."

"