Chapter One

Everyone says it is the little things that count. It can either be a great reminder to enjoy life or it can serve as a reminder that no matter how small one moment could land you in a situation you never wanted to be in. As I looked out at the ocean waves crashing along the cliff walls it was at this moment I knew there was no turning back from where I had begun to fall and my life would forever be changed. In life I have tried to plan things out and have my life in order. However life doesn't seem to go the way it's planned no matter how many back up plans I may have. At this point I have come to realize the only thing I know for sure is that there are two things that are constants in life change and death. How you deal with those can make or break someone. In this case it is still undecided which end I will come out of, I feel like I am falling. No control.

Let's go back to the beginning where I think it all started. Though if you ask my brother he would tell you it all started when the new kid moved into town last summer. Don't tell him but he may be right because after that is where the events of what happens next can all be traced back to one thing. One person.
Hadeon.