All Things Go

Armani

I was at my house in my
Room with Kevin. Kevin had climbed through the window I don't know why because he wasn't getting nothing. If he was over my door had to stay open but not at his house it could be closed. We was just sitting in the bed watching tv at 6 at night.

"Baby girl come here" My daddy yelled.

"Coming" I said. I grabbed a jacket to hide the hickies on my neck that Kevin had put there when he first got here.

I opened my door and ran down the stairs and to my dad's man cave. It was in the back of the house. He used the intercom but he couldn't hear me unless I pressed the button.

"Yes daddy" I asked.

"Yo mama is gone and i'm about to leave, the guards are at the door if you need them" He said then he got up got his coat and left. It was January and it was freezing outside the only thing is there wasn't no ice or snow on the ground.

I ran back to my room and seen kevin getting dressed.

"Where you going" I asked.

"I gotta go to work I got a late cut" He said. I frowned up my face because he's never had a 'late' cut before at 10:00 at night it was strange and for once all through our relationship I didn't trust him or I just didn't trust his motives.
But I didn't think he was being faithful. Because he was hoe when I got with him and we been together for two years and I haven't gave him none.

It's not that I don't trust him it's a long time for him. If he's use to getting it every day or whatever.

I pouted "I don't wanna be by myself" I said.

"Bae,I will come back when I'm finished" He said.

I nodded getting back under the covers. It was cold.

He got his shirt on and left out the door. And I snuggled up in my cover.

Kevin
I walked out Armani's room. I pulled my gold chain out my coat pocket and put it around my neck. I walked down the stairs and turned the corner to walk out the front door. I seen the guards staring at me probably going to call Nicholas (Armoni's dad). I walked to the neighbors yard to get my car. When I got in I pulled off. I drove to my side of town where I'm supposed to sell my drugs at. I got out the car and there was crack heads lined up for me. I got out and immediately started selling the drugs until there was no more drugs and no more crack heads.

I had to go the trap house so Nicholas can give Nicholas his. Nicholas gets 40% of the drugs money I made. The nigga got about 100 dealers and he gets 40% from all of them.

He got money growing on trees.

I pulled in the trap house driveway. It was packed a lot of cars was here. I parked behind a 2014 mustang and got out.

I walked on the side walk to the back door to do the knock. I did our secret knock and the door automatically opened. They was having a meeting.

"Aye, Kev bro, how my wife doing" I heard throughout the room.

I looked at my Bestfriend who called my girl his wife.
"Naw she ain't ya wife she mines" I said and everybody laughed.

I seen Nicholas face get red. I didn't care he was going to learn this was my girl and I loved her in all honesty.

I waited to the meeting was over and he called everybody up to give they're money. He called one dude up and he didn't have it since today was the deadline and he didn't have the leftover drugs either so Nicholas killed him. Of course he called me last. Everybody was still in the room.