A liar

Armani

I went to open the door. I was the only one home. The twins had left and so did my parents. I decided to skip school.

"Baby, I missed you" I said jumping in his arms kissing his lips. He walked in and shut the door. It was late like 6pm and I was cooking.

I jumped back out his arms and walked to the kitchen. My hips swaying with every step I took.

I went in the kitchen and finished cooking my meal. It was enchilada with corn and greens. It was finished, Me and Kevin was sitting down eating. He loved my enchilada's he would kill to get me to cook them. He loved my greens too. He loved a lot of my foods except sea food he was allergic to it.

I baked lemon cake and he loved that. I was taught to cook at 7. My grandmother and Mother taught me since I was so curious.

While we ate Kevin ate like a dog and I said nothing as I stared at him.

"Why are you watching me" He asked.

"Because of how your eating" I said scrunching up my face.

He had all types of stuff on his face. So I took his napkin and wiped it off. He stared at me while I did it. We eventually ended up kissing.

"I'm tired" I said.

"Me too"

We walked to my room and I changed in the bathroom while he just took his clothes completely off and laid in my bed. I really hate that but I wasn't going to fight about it.

I went in the room and laid in my bed closing my eyes. I faced him and we kissed. I eventually went to sleep.

"Man shit everytime" I heard Kevin say while I slept.

"What the fuck" I heard my dad say.

I woke up and of course he seen Kevin naked again. He got up out the bed to put his boxers on.

"Are y'all fucking" My dad asked.

"No daddy" I said.

"Well why you always naked in the bed" He asked looking at Kevin who grabbed the sheets off me to cover his naked body.

"Because I have a serious problem with wearing clothes in the bed" He said.

"I don't believe it" He shook his head.

"Man, if we fucked she would probably be still naked too. I ain't got shit too hide if we fucked we fucked I ain't gotta lie about shit" He said.

"Get some damn clothes on" My dad said.

"I think you gay nick this the second time you done pulled the cover off me and I don't think it was an accident" He said.

I tried to hold in my laugh until he left. It was actually funny. I was dizzy and my head was banging. I think it happens when I'm sleep and pop up too fast.
Then Kevin came out the bathroom shirtless looking finer than ever. I had to keep my mind on what mattered at the moment.

"Bae, I need an aspirin my head is killing me" I said holding my pounding head.

"Alright I'll be right back" He said jogging out my room.

He came back 2 min later with some water and an aspirin.

He gave it to me and I threw it in my mouth and drunk the water.

"Thankyou" I said climbing from under the cover to the edge of the bed. I kissed his lips while he looked down at me.

"You wanna go to dinner tonight at my mama's house" He asked.