Maybe We Should Run?

Before I continue this I'd like to give everyone a fair Warning!

Warning: this book will contain inappropriate concepts. Sexual content (because Lauren is a hoe and JJ is a slut), cursing, and also self harming topics.

Reminder: we're just a bunch of washed up One Direction fans.

Thank you.

"Who is that? " I quietly asked myself and turned around. "JJ?"

"The one and only," JJ said.

"I thought he was a 40 year old pervert," Bailey said while laughing hysterically.

"Who even..?" I asked.

"Alyssa," Lauren said while rolling her eyes.

"Explains a lot," I said.

"Well," JJ said.

"Well...what?" I asked.

"Hugs?" JJ asked.

"Hug Alyssa," I said.

"I already did, you cunt," JJ said.

"Oh well then," I said jumping off the stage.

"Next time I'll just tackle you off the stage," JJ said hugging me. Our hug lasted about three seconds because he's gross.

"You'll make me break a few of my bones," I laughed.

"Or Alyssa's," JJ sighed.

"Exactly, " I said.

"Let's go get food," Bailey said.

"What kind?" Lauren asked.

"Chinese. There's a mall up the street," Bailey said.

"Okay," Alyssa agreed.

★★★Mall★★★

Alyssa and JJ walked together with their hands intertwined. Meanwhile, Lauren was attached to my side like we were Siamese twins. Ariana, Bailey, and Morgynn had taken a liking towards each other since we arrived.

"Hey Lauren., what do you want? I'm paying," I say while pulling out my wallet.

"Can we get Whataburger?" Lauren asked me, as she started to walk towards the Whataburger franchise. After we got our food, we sat down. Lauren and I had been the first people done, so we got to pick where we sat. The food court was fairly crowded. Alyssa then sat down next to me, and JJ next to her. They had gotten Panda Express.

" Where's the rest of us? " I asked.

" They were behind us in line, because JJ and I were paying separately from them, " Alyssa explained, her mouth full of lo mein. Then, after roughly three minutes of silence, Ariana, Morgynn, and Bailey arrived. They sat down across from the four of us.

"You know it feels like something's missing," I said.

"Like what?" Morgynn asked.

"An app," Alyssa said.

"It is kind of weird, seeing your faces in real life and not on a phone screen," Lauren said.

"Yeah but this is way better," Ariana responded, looking up from her phone.

"What do you think JJ?" I asked.

"I feel like everyone either thinks I'm whipped, or the gay best friend," JJ said, laughing slightly at his own joke.

"Well, I vote for the gay best friend!" Bailey sneered, the corner of her mouth twitching up with amusement. A round of " Me too " and " same here " came not too long afterwords.

" Oh, come on, even you? " JJ said with disbelief, looking at his Alyssa.

" What? It's funny! " Alyssa mutters, looking at him, " Don't you think so Summer? "

I had been zoned in on one person for minutes. I thought it looked like him. But could it be?

"Summer!" Bailey said while eyeing me.

"Huh?" I asked.

"What were you staring at? Besides, you didn't answer my question," Alyssa sighed.

"I was staring at that guy," I say while trying to nonchalantly point at him. That's not necessarily an easy thing to do. It takes a lot of skill. Skill that I don't have. "Over there. The guy in the red," I said.

"Who do you think it is?" Bailey asked.

"Cameron Dallas," I said.

"Probably not!" Alyssa said, her fork pointed at me while she chewed ( rather loudly I might add ).

"Cameron!" JJ screamed.

"Why would you do that?" I asked. Now everyone in the room had their attention on the pretty kid.

"Wait, aren't you girls from like OSM or something?" a blonde asked. A fan, I assume.

"No?" Morgynn said, looking down at her food.

"Who's the boy, because he's hot." Another ( fan I presume ) asked.

"JJ, and he has a girlfriend!" Ariana said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh my god it is OSM!"

" Can I get a picture with you guys? " a number of people asked, starting to surround us.

At that moment in time, I realized it might be a good idea to grab my food and run.