A Hero's End

Hello, everyone and welcome to Batwoman: The Daughter of Batman. I just want to clarify for people on what you are about to read. In this universe, things are much different than the new 52 story also dubbing as 'Prime Earth' (which I have quickly lost interest in, just to let you know). There is a Batman, but no Clark Kent AKA Superman... yet. I want to let you all to know that there will be a Clark Kent, but he just hasn't landed on Earth yet. However, taking his place instead is his cousin, Kara Zor-El who has arrived ahead of him and who'll be getting her own story after this chapter.

There will be various of characters that we know and love, except some majors will not make an appearance in this as this is just replacing Earth-2. I'm basically rewriting Earth-2, which is the universe all about Alan Scott as Green Lantern, Jay Garrick as the Flash, Kendra Munoz-Saunders as Hawkgirl, Khalid Ben-Hassin as Doctor Fate, Kara as Power Girl, Helena Wayne as Batwoman (NOT Huntress because that's just not right, more of a disrespect to Batman), and Val-Zod as Superman. I really got into it because these characters, half of them new, were the shining stars of the series.

However, there were a few things that got on my nerves, like the fact that Helena, the daughter of the greatest detective in the world, and Kara, the cousin of Clark, went to another universe and basically was trapped there for five years. Helena instead of following in her father's footsteps and taking his mantle actually became the Huntress and killed a few people. That was the WORST! I got no problems with Kara and putting Thomas Wayne as Batman, because that made sense, though I hate the part where he killed the Joker (who didn't do anything throughout the comic whatsoever). That's why I'm writing this and why this is label as so.

I will be making two more stories that features Kara and Jay Garrick in their own story, meeting up with countless villains and heroes along the way. The World Army will also be taking part in the heroes lives in this, especially Kara and Jay's lives on the count of them having unique superpowers. As soon as I'm finish with Helena's and Kara's, I'll be writing the Wonders of the World that puts them along with other heroes to go against a villain that we all know: Darkseid.

But anyway, I'm blabbing on, time to get to the story, but with some to say, though. In this, Helena is the second robin instead of Jason Todd. He will be shown in this, except living a different but almost same life as in the comics. Dick Grayson will also be in this as well, along with Barbara Gordon. Pretty much a lot of villains and heroes of Gotham will be in this. This chapter will present Helena being robin and the end of Bruce's life... also Helena does NOT become the Huntress in this as again I don't like it. She becomes Batwoman with the same morals as her father, pretty much they're the same. Her mother is Selina Kyle AKA Catwoman (Not even a spoiler there).

Okay, I blabbed enough, on with the story!

I do not own the heroes of the DC universe, however I do own my own heroes.

I own Danny and Marcus.

The moon settled in the sky, the streets being filled with the dark essence that is the abodiment of Gotham. People who're smart either knows how to handle themselves or knows people who does. Drugs, sex, and violence are what this city is. Crime was an all time high with mob bosses taking over stores, and handling the 'protection' of cilvilans. Even half the police force was corrupted.

But that all changed when a man took to the streets, dressed in a bat costume, he took back Gotham from the criminals. Some say that he wasn't a man, but a demon of some kind, while others known him as:

"BATMAN!". The backseat passenger made the driver almost drive off the road in fear. Today was not a good day for them, today was the day that everything changes and the bat's interference is going to make things complicated.