Chapter-14 The Final Day

The day of Vicky and Katrina's wedding had arrived, and excitement filled the air. In the bridal suite, Kiara was busy helping Katrina get ready for the ceremony. Katrina looked stunning in her red lehenga, while Kiara wore a beautiful lehenga

Kiara's lehenga:

"Katrina, you look absolutely gorgeous," Kiara said, adjusting Katrina's dupatta with a smile.

Katrina smiled back, her nerves showing just a bit. "Thanks, Kiara. You look amazing too. Sunny's going to be floored when he sees you."

Kiara blushed lightly. "Let's focus on getting you ready. Today's about you and Vicky."

Soon, the bridal party was called, signaling that it was time for Katrina to make her entrance. Kiara ensured everything was perfect before stepping back to let Katrina have her moment. The groom's side, including Sunny, was already at the mandap, waiting.

As Katrina made her entrance, all eyes were on kat and Kiara, but Sunny's gaze was on Kiara only beside her. Kiara hadn't noticed him yet, but Sunny was captivated by her elegance and beauty. He hadn't seen her all day, and now, dressed in the lehenga , she took his breath away.

Kiara caught his gaze and gave him a soft, knowing smile that made his heart skip a beat. Sunny couldn't help but smile back, his eyes lingering on her as she moved closer to the mandap with Katrina.

But as the ceremony was about to begin, Kiara focused on her duties, making sure Katrina had everything she needed. Sunny, however, found it increasingly hard to focus on anything other than Kiara.

To be continued
💖