Prologue

" I witness your face amongst the darkest clouds, I yearn to touch your beauty, yet the smoke through my fingers is all I can caress...nothing but distant memories has turned all to ashes and dust.."

    Do you ever find yourself thinking about life after death? Or of what you believe in is true about the afterlife? Do you really go yo heaven or hell depending on what wrong or good you have done? Or if there really is a god up there? If so where has he been? Millions of questions running through my head that none I have the answer to.

   We both have darkness and light inside of us. No matter how small it is . Even the devil was once an angel. I think that light Always Needs A Source Of Energy, Darkness Does Not Need A Source Of Energy. Therefore, Darkness Will Always Beat Light. One Day When Light Dissapears The Darkness Will Prevail and that scares me the most.

   People say often you overcome your fears by facing them. But with every fear that you face another one will take its place. So there's is no such thing as overcoming your fears because you will always have fear and for those who say they don't have a fear they lie. Every one has it no matter how small and pathetic it is....there's always fear.

    Some times i like to see life as what it really is as  nothing ever goes as planned in this world. The longer you live, the more you realize that only pain, suffering, and futility exist in this reality. Listen.. In this world, wherever there is light, there are always shadows.

  Want to know a secret? The supernatural or religion never appeal to me. I lived a long life to know that religion gives hope to those who have suffer greatly i once believed in those type of stuff , but i suffered too much to ever believe again.

   I finally found an end to my misery, but what I didn't know was that even in death misery and pain will always follow. This is my story of how I finally got to see what people might find it not real and there nightmare to be there darkness.