chapter 5 Her decision

Juhi enquired in dismay.

“What do you mean you are not going to attend the wedding ?

“You know what I mean?”

“Come on, Ginny, he is your only brother.”

“Yeah, good one ! A brother who never cared for me, who never asked how we are .

I saw my mother crying, remembering him but what he used to do was just call on weekends and a few festivals, that's all. Even when I lost my mother, he didn't care about me; he was just busy making his career . Did he even realize what happens to me if Preeti Aunty has not taken care of me?

No, he is just a selfish human being, just like my dad, who left my mom.

   Ginny completed with a sob, while Juhi just stared at her with moist eyes.

Vaibhav also reached inside the flat holding some cupcakes when he got stunned looking at their two friends.

“Oh God, what happened? Ginny, why are you crying ? Juhi, tell me what you did to her.  

Juhi glared at her friend and passed the card at him. 

Vaibhav placed the box on the table, held the card, and then squealed like a kid. 

“God! Gaurav Bhai is getting married .. that too in a week . That's great news.

But why are you crying? Oh khushi ke aansoo hain.  (happy tears, isn't it ?)

Of course this is very emotional; after all, her  only brother is getting married. I can understand. 

And Ginny, don't worry; tell us how we can help you . 

Ginny glared at Vaibhav, stomped her foot, and went to her room while Juhi simply massaged her temple. which shocked Vaibhav. 

“What ? Did I say something wrong ? “ 

Vaibhav asked Juhi 

Who shook her head and replied 

“No, you're right but Ginny is doing wrong. Anyway, what did you bring?“ Juhi replied, observing the box. 

“The ice cream parlor was closed, so I just got these cupcakes.” 

"Hmm, yeah, give it to me. I will need this.” 

Vaibhav passed the box to her and left the flat, bidding her goodbye .

 Juhi locked the main door, then switched off the lights in the living room and kitchen , then arrived in the bedroom .

Ginny was busy making her bed when she noticed Juhi's presence and she just ignored her 

Juhi sighed and got settled on the bed. 

"Vaibhav bought these cupcakes  for us. “ 

“I am not hungry.

 “Hmm, ok? ‘

After saying this, Juhi began consuming the cupcakes. Ginny looked at her so-called friend, who was eating cupcakes  shamelessly . Gunjan noticed the way the cupcakes were going to finish soon; she just grabbed the box and started at the cupcake,or else she knew it could be vanished by her Bhukkad friend. 

   “ God, you are so shameless ! Can't you try to convince me to eat this? “

“Nope, why should I ? I asked you and you denied it, so I just respected your choice.”

“Respect !! my foot ! You just want to finish this box all alone .”

"Well, I don't have any choice after you say no, but tell me why you are like this. You always say no at first and then expect that the other person should pamper you and make you agree . God, you are so full of tantrums.“