Chapter 8

김태형

After I shared a drink with the girl that day, I went to my office to check and revise information about her family.

-Smart- I said to myself, although I was alone obviously. It was 1 AM in the wee hours of the morning.

I think of her as a rebel and smart girl, not only because she refused to be part of her father's criminals, but also for the reason that I am always supervising her life:

She wanted to be a common girl.

A girl whose family was full of love and kindness, whose life was focused on being what she wanted to be, whose choices had a unique objective, and that's breaking the stereotype of being a normal rich little girl.

I don't know a lot about her, but I may know something, and it's the fact that she is lovely.

She is kind and smart. She is capable of doing multiple things. She might have a big heart, but she knows how to recognize a bad person.

And I am pretty sure she knows how this murder is.

I took some photos to keep them in my apartment, and I went down to my car to drive.

As soon as I entered my house, I went to my studio to put the photos in a safe place and make a copy of them.

I drank tea, and then I went to my bedroom. I had to fall asleep early because tomorrow I will be in charge of looking out for Iseul.

-I guess this is my job now- I looked at my pet- right Tan?

He didn't answer because he was sleeping. I closed my eyes for a while until I dreamt something childish.

...

Once I paid for my everyday latte, I went to my van again and did not appear there until she went into the coffee shop. I was still tired, but I had to do my work.

I saw her coming into the building, and after a few minutes, I observed that she was writing something in a kind of diary.

I kept myself in the van for ten minutes, and then I went to her place with a smile on my face.

*relax Kim... it's just a girl*

-Are you busy?- she looked at me and denied

-Take a seat if you want- she pointed at the chair in front of her

I took a seat, and then I observed her trace calligraphy on a sheet of paper.

-My thoughts

-Okay- I answered her

-If I don't express them in a text with words, I know I will be very angry

-Why would you be angry?- she stopped her writing and looked at me with those brown eyes

-It's none of your business, Kim Taehyung- we observed each other's eyes for a long time.

*I guess he killed somebody*

Iseul

It was 8:13 in the morning. I took a shower, and I went to the bus station to wait for my transport

*I would kill for a mocha* I thought

I saw a black van in front of my best friend's coffee shop, but I didn't suspect something dangerous.

-Hi Hoseok- he saw me with a worried face

-Are you okay?

-Is it because I named you Hoseok?- he nodded- well, mum isn't well

-If there is something I can do for her or you, just call me- I hugged him

-Thanks sweetie- I got separated from him- but for now, I want my mocha

-I will do it now for you- I grinned while I went to my place

I took out my book, and I started to write:

Something is wrong. I know. But if there is something I may suspect is one thing, and it's the return of Min Yoongi. My mother told me that he disappeared because he didn't like his new family, and now I can understand it because I don't want my father as a mafia leader. When I was little I didn't give importance to that, but while I was growing physically, I grew mentally and I realised that a criminal life wasn't good for me. My mother knew I was wise, but I was not smart enough to be ready to face the problem and solve it.

I felt him next to me, he asked

-Are you busy?- I denied

-Take a seat if you want

I didn't hear anything, so I kept writing

-My thoughts- I told him

-Okay- he answered

-If I don't express them in a text with words, I know I will be very angry- I confessed

-Why would you be angry?- *Do you really want to know?*

-It's none of your business, Kim Taehyung- I looked at my words again and I continued my writing

*If only you know that my father is a murderer, a demon.*

We talked about escaping from him, but it was impossible for now. All of her friends, as my father's friends know all our family, that's why we have to be careful and keep Yoongi in a safe place, where my father and his criminals don't find him and tend a tramp. I thank God that we are safe for now, but I have to think of an idea to destroy my father's plan and take him back to the love of our family.

-There- I said- I finished

-Good

-How long have you been in that chair?

-Don't worry, I got entertained seeing your calligraphy

-really?- he nodded- well, let's go for a walk

I went to my friend's place to tell him I would walk with the suspicious man. He first put on a disgusting face, but when I told him I would be fine, he put a smile on his face and nodded.

We went out of the building and started to talk about our lives.

-Where should I start?

-What are you talking about?

-I am thinking of possible questions to interrogate you- he laughed

*this is going to be very interesting*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------