Experiment Ceres

The door opened so fast that I tripped over my own feet which caused me to flop onto the ground causing me to lose my breath . I looked behind me trying to scramble back to the door when the wind rushed in from outside causing the doors to slam shut right before me.

"Well d*mn...the doors weren't locked as I expected they would be." I quietly muttered to myself, still partially out of breath. I stood up and brushed off my burgundy skinny jeans and rearranged my white mess of hair atop my head.

Once I finally came to my senses, I looked around and realized that I was surrounded by complete utter darkness. It was so dark that my own hands were invisible to me. I couldn't see anything, and that was quite scary, which is weird because I am usually never phased by anything. On that note, I decided I should occupy myself by stumbling around until I could locate a light switch.

************An hour later************

If somebody were watching me walk around right now, they would probably be dying of laughter because I look like a child who just got spun around 3 times and asked to go hit the piñata whilst being blind folded. After walking around in this stupid building like a freaking ditz for about an hour and never reaching a wall, I finally just started to run as fast as I could. I'd find a wall that way, right? Well, that wasn't such a good idea because we all knew it would end in me hitting a wall...with my face.

"S**T!" I loudly whispered to myself in pain whilst I quickly grabbed my forehead with my floppy sweatshirt sleeve. A trickle of blood left wet blotches all over my black sweatshirt, so I decided to take off my sweatshirt which revealed my loose, white t-shirt and my slightly muscly arms.

I quickly rearranged my faux-hawk which had been damaged in the process of taking my sweatshirt off, and continued to stand up, dusting my pants off once again. I then took my sweatshirt and tied it loosely around my waist. Afterwards, I bent down and re-tied my black boots, then stood back up to fixate all of the belts and chains around my waist (these chains and belts were completely unnecessary, and they kind of slowed me down when I had to jump through the ceiling shafts in various places, but they made me feel like a bada** so I wore them like the bada** I am).

The room was still dark as hell because I still hadn't found a light switch, and no matter how hard I tried to get my eyes to adjust to the darkness, it just would not work for me. I finally gave up and lied down on the cold tile floor before letting out a huge sigh of angst. I closed my eyes and began to wander off into a dream-like state. Before I knew it, a few dim lights flickered on, and a shadowy figure lingered before me.

"Welcome to the building named 'Experiment Ceres.'" A feminine voice whispered softly.