Chapter 16

I was pulled to a abandoned building. They threw me to the wall. "Please...."

The tie my hands pushing me to the ground. One man got ontop of my, lifting up my shirt. "Someone help me!"

"Shut your ass up..."

"Wait..." the awards is tomorrow. I have to go now. I bit the man's hand. He screamed as I got up. I jumps out the window from the 2nd floor. "Ouch..."

My foot was in so much pain. I run as fast as I can to a populated area. Till I walk pretending to fit in. I limp to a park making sure no one saw me.

I sit on the bench. I pull the rag off my hands. I put my hands on my head as I sit there. Then a man with blond hair, mix with many colors. He touched my shoulder. "Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Uh, no sir" he sits next to me.

"By yourself?" The man asked.

"Yeah, I need to find the heart of the city."

"Oh, you just take that street and keep going straight..."

"Thank you...you here alone?"

"No, I'm with my kids...it's a joy to be a parent. You know."

"Well, I can't say. I don't have any kids."

"And when the day comes. You'll see how your mother and father felt."

"Uh, I have 2 dads. They adopted me and my sister when we were born."

"That's great...wait...your Sun Kidami kid"

"You know my dad?"

"We went to College together. He told me about you before you were even born...wait, aren't you a movie star now?"

"Yeah"

"Let me help you threw town. Kids, let's go! We are leaving anyway"

"Ok"

He had a son that was 15 and a daughter that's 13 and twin boys that are 10. We walked around the town as he took me to the middle of town. He told me he moved here for his wife to work in her company. His wife works for Mr.Yuma.

"Woah"

"Yeah"

"Can I get a picture!?" The daughter was pretty much a Fangirl of mine.

"Of course....". We took a picture.

"Thank you!" She hugged me. I hugged back and hear my name.

"Suni!" I looked up to see arms rap around me. A tight hug was on me. I look to see Rin pretty much in tears.

He looked awful, his hair was a mess, he looked tired, he's eye were red. "Wow dude, you look like a women that just had a baby"

"Shut up, I was worried shit less out of me!"

"Sorry, these guys got me and I was lost."

"Don't leave me like that again..."

"It's only been...."

"5 fucking hours!"

"Sorry...he has kids"

"It's fine" the man said.

"Ok...we should go home..."

"Yeah..."