Sweet but Psycho 9

Scene 1
In the house
Yusa opens Rosie's diary and tried to read the last diary entry of her

Dear diary,
I hope that everything will be alright soon. This is the first time when Yoshiki didn't allow me to answer his phone and when i touched his phone , he became angry. Nowadays , he always shouts at me and today he even tried to slap me , i don't know what should do to calm him down. I think it's my mistake , i am not taking a good care of him but there is something , he is hiding from me..
Rosie

Yusa - She didn't let anyone know about what is going on between them

Yusa - She didn't let anyone know about what is going on between them. These two seems like a beautiful couple. Brother has never ever yelled at her but acc to the diary , there was nothing right between these two. I have to get Brother Yoshiki's phone to know what was he hiding from sister in law?

Scene 2
In the office
Yusa told everything to Piksha

Yusa - i am really sorry. I didn't trust you.
Piksha - It happens when it comes to family.
Yusa - If we take a look brother Yoshiki went to the camera room with you.
Piksha - Yep but i went to washroom first than when i entered camera room, he was already there.
Yusa - We have to get his phone and want someone to keep an eye on him.
Piksha - Whom?

Yusa smiles

Yusa - It's you babe.
Piksha - Na No Miss Yusa if brother Yoshiki got to know about it , i will be dead.
Yusa - So you don't want to do it ( looked at her with her puppy eyes )
Piksha - okay , fine but increase my salary. I'll buy a louis Vuitton.
Yusa - I'll gift you.
Piksha - okay okay.

Piksha went to her work

Yogs - What is he doing in my house? You really thing he will help us.
Y

usa - not at all. At the right time we will use him.
Yogs - That's not good. We are not that person who will use anyone.
Yusa - You will be not that person bug i am. I can do anything to take revenge.
Yogs - than you will use me also when you have to ?

Yusa remains silent

Yogs - Your silence is killing me. I can't take it anymore. I am going outside to get some fresh air ( with teary eyes ).

Yusa's phone rings

Piksha - Hello ! Miss Yusa.
Yusa - Is everything fine?
Piksha - Yeah! I have been following brother Yoshiki's car for straight 3 hours. You will not believe what i see?
Yusa - Anything important?
Piksha - You will not beleive me brother Yoshiki is in the car with Zoro Vibrov. The one who tried to kill your sister in law and than your family , he is with your brother. Oh no.
Yusa - What happens?
Piksha - They are going to the place where you were hiding.
Yusa - where are they?
Piksha - Inside your bunglaw.

A gun shot sound

Yusa - what is goinb there ? Piksha piksha.
Piksha - I'll  try to go in.
Piksha - Mis misss , Big b.
Yusa - what happend to him? Tell me fast. I am coming.
Piksha - He is dead. Don't come here. Aahh
Yusa - Piksha Piksha..

Phone call ends

Yusa's mind was blank

Scene 3
Outside the office
AFTER 3 HOURS
Yogs was walking after getting upset what Yusa said

Kyrav arrives

Kyrav - Yogs ! Will you go on a ride with me. I have to get
some bullets for the new work. I am out of bullets.
Yogs - You want me to join you. You always refused me to accompany you but i will not leave this opportunity. Let's go.

Yusa asked other employees where is Yogs
They told her he isn't here.
She went alone tk the bunglaw

In the car

Yogs - You are riding the car for almost 2 hours. How long will it take.
Kyrav gave no response
Yogs - What happened to you? I can see you are nervous and scared.
Kyrav - nothing . It is because of the work load.
Yogs - than its okay. You know if you and piksha weren't with us for so long. We have been torn into pieces. You and Piksha are family to me. When me and my princess will marry , i want you and Piksha to be our groomsmen and bridesmaid. You two are our best friends. By the way when will you marry Piksha?
Kyrav - soonn.
Yogs - It means you two will marry before us. Wait, I don't think you are fine today , you look so worried about something. Tell me.

Kyrav started crying

Yogs - What happen ?
Kyrav - I am really sorry Yogs. Piksha is kidnappped. The kidnappers told me to keep you away from Yusa if i want Piksha to be alive.
Yogs - away from Piksha means?
Kyarv - I think they are going to attack Miss Yusa but if we go there then they will kill Piksha also. I am really really sorry. I am a selfish person.
Yogs - How Piksha got kidnapped?
Kyrav - Miss Yusa told her to follow brother Yoshiki but she refused then Miss Yusa pleased her to do so.
Yogs - Yusa can do anything to take revenge. SHE risked the life of Piksha.
Kyrav - Now i think you should go there and protect Miss Yusa.
Yogs - than What about Piksha?
Kyrav - I don't know but i can't risk two people life for one and Miss Yusa is like my big sis. GO SAVE HER.
Yogs - I don't think it's  a good idea. Firstly, let me help you to protect Piksha. GO THERE.
Kyrav - really? You want to go ther.
Yogs - Yes , it is my responsibility to take care of my team members.
Kyrav - than Miss Yusa?
Yogs - I'll  save everyone.

They both went to save Piksha first

Yusa is going to the bunglaw to save her dad

What you think what will happen next?

🌟 ⭐️
GOOD DAY