Reaching the Boss of The 10th level

Alexander teleports to Level 7 through a shadow.

The level is clear and Alex goes to where the boss died.

Alexander collects all the loot and the remains of the monsters devour them.

Alexander thinks "It's cool that no one can steal another's booty!"

Alexander is advancing through the gate leading to Level 8.

The level was a maze full of sea spiders and rats along with some skeletons that occasionally came out of the walls to attack you.

Alexander saw a long hallway that was divided into several roads.

Alexander says at the sight of the level " No, I'm not going this way!"And then it goes back to Level 7.

He was alone on the vast pasture of the level.

Alexander thinks "If I am right when I devour a creature, whether living or dead, I acquire absolutely everything that it had: soul, memory, Affinity, skills, MP, title; so then it will not be difficult to keep my word!".

Alexander raises his hands in front and using a black vortex of [the Gluttony King] frees the body of the Nemort Queen and Ethya, Alex concentrates on the skeleton of the Nemort Queen, with a single touch on the chest of the skeleton totally regenerates it bringing her to a stage where she is alive again.

Alexander blushes and thinks "The body is technically alive but I need a soul if I want to bring it back as a normal, living being"

Alexander uses [Perfect Resurrection] while channeling mana with affinity [Light] into the Queen's body and uses [taming Contract] and then says [Rise].

The queen opens her eyes as more colors pass through her eyes.

The queen rises and in a joyful tone thanks Alexander.

Alexander puts his hand on the woman's leg thus creating witch's clothes on it.

Alexander says " From Today Your Name Is Christa and you are my witch, you will know what spell I know and vice versa!"

Alexander thinks"I think I could have released them from the storage of the skill with all my soul inside but I'm not really good at it".

Christa takes a bow.

Alexander blushes harder as he turns his attention to Ethya's body, puts his hand on her belly and totally regenerates her body.

Alexander uses [Perfect Resurrection] while channeling mana with affinity [Light] into Ethya's body, he uses [taming Contract] and then says [Rise].

The girl opens her eyes wide and with one very quick movement tries to blow Alex's brains out however without success, her hand stops in the air just before she touches him.

Alexander asks her " Don't you think it's a little early? I barely raised you, you don't want to die again, do you?"Says Alex with a confident smile.

Ethya quickly jumps away from Alex and generates an aura around her as she propels the earth surrounding her.

She says in a cheerful tone "You'll see Alexander kick your ass till you can't walk!".

As soon as Ethya takes a step she falls on her face so remaining angry, the aura is gone, she says"damn body is resurrected! I can't control this one as easily, give me a better one!".

Alexander replies " This one you got with him you can handle it!".

Ethya "Hey you, I know what you look like! You don't have to hide under a mask!".