× Bonding ×

𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪: 𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕎𝕖𝕕𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕕𝕒𝕪. 𝕀𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕒 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕛𝕠𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕣. ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕁𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪.

The office was more upbeat today than usual. The radio set on the spare desk was playing some funky tunes, enlightening everyone's moods. People in the office seemed more chatty too but also actually did their work properly. Even Captain Wesker of all people seemed giddy. Maybe the weather, considering it isn't snowing today, is having some sort of positive effect on everyone today.

For Jill, that is the case.

She woke up bright and early and was ready to conquer the day from the beginning.

Ever since her jog with Chris, she's been a happy girl. She doesn't really know nor understand but being around Chris does something to her. It uplifts her spirits completely. There's just something about him, something that draws her to him. Chris is a great guy so far.

Currently, Jill & Chris are at their assigned desks, doing whatever boring & plain work Albert gave to them. Jill was already almost finished, she doesn't know about Chris though. He definitely tends to work a tad bit slower than her; That isn't an issue though. She just likes to talk to him a lot and when he's busy, it's hard to refrain herself but she's getting better.

Every so often, Jill would steal a glance at Chris. He is quite attractive. She really enjoys being around him. He makes work life a billion times easier.

Until she's done though, and he as well, she'll leave him be. They have work to do.

-

It didn't take Jill long, as she presumed.

Chris is still working though, but also making conversation. He is a much better multitasker than she is.

"Her new motorcycle is totally rad, maybe if I ever learn, she'll let me take it for a spin." "Maybe so." Jill chuckled, hearing Chris rave about Claire's new motorcycle she revamped and remodeled. So far, Jill knows quite a bit about Claire and one of the things she's aware of is the fact she's big on motorcycles. The girl can practically build them up from scratch; It is very cool.

"Do you have any plans for the weekend?" "Not necessarily-no. I was thinking about doing some book shopping, I've read literally everything on my bookshelf." "Ha, course you have. I plan on seeing that new comedy with my sister, hopefully it's good. Also, hey, you heard about the event happening not this weekend, but next?" Event? What event? "Uhm, no, I haven't. What is it?" Jill asked Chris. "Every year, the R.P.D hosts thing anniversary event. It just celebrates each year this place has been established as a Police Department." "Ah neat."

Jill heard somewhat about this.

Each year, it's this big party.

Food, drinks, dancing, meetings and more! It's hosted primarily in the main hall of the department but workers can go just about anywhere. Workers are also required to attend, it brings bad reputation if someone doesn't show up.

"What day is it and what time is it?" "It's Friday evening, starts at five and lasts til eight." "Makes sense. Cool, sounds like a plan." "Yeah." Chris replied.