Fe Ratona (Act 1 part 1)

Narration

In another world were magic and technology exist, a war rages on between multiple nations. War machines join the front with enchantments and soldiers armed all kinds of weapons march to the fight.

many soldier still fight with swords wielded with enchantments despite guns existing, why because people are stupid, but in all seriousness, guns have few know enchantments. Could magic be falling behind against technology.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First person pov

I woke up but i didn't fell my bed but something else. It was tuff, my hand felt flaky and cold. I opened my eyes to see trees and the sky! why was I outside and why am I in a forest?

 As I look around, I found a pond and I hastily move to it. As I look into the pond, I see myself, but it wasn't me exactly.

Ironmouse: why am i the Ironmouse! 

time skip 8 minutes later

Ironmouse: Ok I'm calm (deep breath) ok

Flashback 5 minute ago 

Ironmouse :Aaaaahh, what is going on, why, why!

Present

Ironmouse: Where do I go?

third person pov

as The Ironmouse Ponders about where to go, a noise came from her left.

*Thwack*

Ironmouse: What was that?

The Ironmouse moves towards the noise, ready to run if needed. As she drew closer to the source, she saw a group of people some had guns and others had swards, looking ready to fight, they were facing the opposite side of the forest. Ironmouse looked to here right to see a woman who was dressed like a nun. The Ironmouse  snuck up to the nun.

As the Ironmouse moved closer the nun notice

Nun: S-stop right there I have a knife!

Ironmouse: Wait, wait I'm not going to hurt. I need to know where I am and where I am.

As they talked a group of three people came from the other side of the forest yelling armed with swords, the larger group Riflemen fired killing the first two and the third fought one of the sword wielders but was quickly defeated.

A man armed with a rifle approached the two he was dressed in a tailcoat and had a satchel, when he found the Ironmouse he readies his rifle only for the nun to jump up

Nun: Wait, she's harmless

Man: and she popped out of nowhere, what if she's part of the bandits?

Nun: She's different I can tell.

Man: You can tell?

Nun: Yes!

The man leaves 

Evelyn: I am Evelyn, you can call me Eve for short!

Ironmouse: ok uuhhh, where am I?

Evelyn: You don't know? You're in the Rhine Kingdom, the only kingdom on New Harbor.

Ironmouse: New Harbor? Rhine Kingdom?

Evelyn: Did you not do any research before you moved?  New Harbor is the newly discover land mass and the Rhine Kingdom is the only government here, the other parts of New Harbor are filled with outlaws and people who despise governments.