Part 1 - New Friends

It was another chilly morning,

Sahil was thinking about the strange things occurring in the college while sitting at the table and eating his breakfast but he couldn't figure out what was happening in the college.

 He soon finished his breakfast and was walking towards the door to leave but his mother stopped him and said to go safely and then he went to the college after going he noticed that there was a new student that was sitting alone.

   By looking at the guy's face, he could predict that he was an Indian . As soon as he tried to approach him That guy walked away quickly which was a bit strange.

After some time he reached his class and there he met Tony who was sitting beside his bench after some time of interaction between them, he noticed that the new student(Adi) was sitting in the first bench but some students were looking at him and talking about his studies as he's grades were shocking for a new student like him.

After 2 Weeks

Suprisingly, Adi became the class topper. Just after a few days when he became the topper very mysterious and strange things happened in the college like the janitor finding blood stains in his room(or closet) . Sahil noticed that Adi was talking to popular japanese singer of the college whose name was Kaito Satoru..............

                                                  part 2 coming soon :)bye