Part 2 -The Organizations

After some days, a headline broke out saying that there is an organization which protects the students of U.k from an organization which kills students and trades their organs.

Both the organizations have student spies in each college and school .

Upon hearing this news the whole United kingdom was shocked, Sahil was wondering if he could find the spys from both the organization and IF Tony could help him it would be a lot easier to find out who is causing the terror in the college.

After some days of investigation Sahil and Tony  noticed that Adi and Kaito are also finding the spies .

In the History class,

It was sir Robert's class, he was teaching the chapter of Democracy when a message pops up in everyone present inside the University that there are 100 bombs planted in the whole university.

Everyone rushes outside to the ground but Adi notices that Sahil and Tony are not there . After some time passes the timer ran out but nothing happens.

Sahil and Tony's POV

"That was a close call"

Back to everyone's POV

Adi and Kaito notice that Sahil and Tony came at the the end time after the timer ran out  but they ignored it . The principal was very angry because of this deadly prank, he quickly reported it to the police department from where they sent a bunch of police officers, investigators and bomb defusers.

I know it's very short QWQ

 you will see the part 3 soon and i was writing this at 2:00 am with @Thatonewriter411   :)bye