7

All of these questions are probably from my book called "Title". For those who don't read yet, go check it out... 

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER MIGHT TELL YOU THE SPOILERS OF THE BOOK. READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Q:"Are you writing this while there is a storm?"
A:"Yes."

Q:"The book 3 you write based on a true story?"
A:"Yes. It's based on my experience with my friends." 

Q:"Are you dealing with sexual harassments right now?"
A:"Maybeee, only once. Yeah I live for once."

Q:"Who is more worse. T or M?
A:"As I said in the book "Title". T is more worst than M. M is kind, and respectful. Unlike T is the opposite, who likes hentai-"

Q:"Can you tell us the first letters of their names?"
A: The good side                  The one who is on drugs (uh bad)
S                                                                      T
C(Might add her later)
F (Might add her later)
A
M
L (Me of course)
SOMC (Some Of My Classmates)
RT (Random Teacher)

Q:"Are T and M in a relationship?"
A:"I asked them if they're official. They said "Kind of, hehehe.""

Q:"Who is your first friend/BFF?"
A:"C. A kind bestie, I met her since Gr.# (Again. In an intermediate building). We were friends for 2 years and my friends F, A, and lastly but not atleast, M.

Q:"Have you ever experienced SA?"
A:"Nuh uh. Might expose a high schooler who looked at my lower part of my body."

Q:"Who called you a book worm in Question 5 chapter?"
A:"T and S. They're the ones who called me bookworm."

Q:"Who let her watch hentai?"
A:"Do I look like I know? It depends on her life if she can watch it or nah."

Q:"Is T the one who SH you?-"
A:"Oh darling~ Yess~ I might buy a rope to hang my self like that one character in DDLC, right? or i'm just imagining things?"

Q:"Have a nun caught you swear?"
A:"No, and i'm not saying bad words too much at school."

Q:"About the book "Tittle". Were you drunk while writing it?"
A:"I was way serious writing that book. I am not drunk. I swear."

Q:"Is S kind to you?"
A:"Half. She renamed my nickname in messenger a demon emoji, do I look like a demon bitch to you guys? It's okay if you said the truth. I just want to change that's all."

Q:"Count your_____?
A:"DAYS. COUNT YOUR DAYS."

Q:"Are T and M both girls?"A:"Yes

A:"Yes."

Q:"M and T same personality?"
A:"Both have short hair, M is taller and T is short, M is half immature and T is fully immature, both same grade level (including my friend group except S), different birthdays, same age, not the same section, both have glasses, same gender, and lastly but not at least not their neighbor."

Q:"Are your friends privacy safe with you?"
A:"Sometimes  🤩😍😛🔥🐬🐬✨🌈"