05

=====

Nishinoya Yuu | Sept. 24; 2:01 a.m.

"Huh? Shouyou... What're you- What're you looking at?"

Shouyou was sitting crisscrossed on my bed with only his sweatpants on, hanging loosely from his hips, at that. In his hands were the many, many stacks of photos I'd taken of him. Some consensually while others... not so much.

His face expressed shock as he flicked through them carefully. I rush over and quickly begin sweeping them away from him. I go to take the stack in his hands, but he moves away from my grasp. His eyes meet mine, and they aren't what I expect to see at all.

They glimmer with excitement and realization. "This is it, Noya."

My heart sinks.

"This is it... for what?"

The coldness of the room creates goosebumps along my skin and I wished I had put on a shirt before exiting the bathroom. This is it... for us?

"We don't have to take any more pictures of anyone. I found- I found the perfect muse for my project all thanks to your beautiful talent, Noya."

"You mean..?"

He lays the pictures he was looking at on the bed, and I can see the beautiful frame of his body sitting in that tree from the first day we had met. One from him sitting on his bed through his window, one of him gazing out the window- This specific one perfectly framed his beautiful face.

"Noya, I love you," he whispers happily, "These are perfect. I'll use these to create my sculptures. Please take more of me."

He pulled me onto my bed, hundreds of photos scattering and fluttering everywhere as he sat on top of me, bent down, and kissed me passionately.

And that was the start of the most beautiful aspect of my life.

-----

3 years later | December 2, 3:14 p.m.

Shouyou's sculptures blew everyone out of the water, as they always do. There were tens of hundreds of influential people traveling from all over the world to put in special orders after viewing the mayor's wife's statutes, so Shouyou ended up a very busy man after he graduated from university.

I graduated a year ahead of him and took time off to publish my photography book with hundreds of pictures of Shouyou, and Shouyou alone. I kept the ones where he was completely nude, however, despite him telling me it was okay to publish them.

As expected, the book was a hit. It turns out I've developed a sort of fanbase from my previous photography book that I created during my gap year and stern popularity for being close to Shouyou.

The original book, however, is kept for myself. The one with my mom's custom binding techniques that holds every picture of my beloved Shouyou in every aspect. Of him sleeping, of us having sex, kissing, holding one another, of his head on my shoulder and him laying naked in the pool.

Every intimate moment of him is tucked away in this book, making it much, much thicker than the ones on the market.

When Shouyou opens the door to our gated mansion, I look up in excitement and place the book down on the couch.

"Shouyou! How was it? Did the statues get placed right?"

"Yeah," he says with a sigh, "I went to meet up with Mrs. Accousta while I was in that area to let her know I won't be getting to her statue for a while."

"Huh? Why not?"

"Because..." There's a certain familiar mischief in his eyes as he runs a hand up my arm, "I have something else I've been wanting to work on for quite a while now, my darling."

I hum in interest.

"And what's that?"

He reaches into a canvas tote bag draped over his arm and pulls out a linen sheet.

"I'm ready to start on a project for you, darling~"

I gulp, both out of excitement and queasiness as I wrap my arms around his body.

"The sculpture of me? What would you do with it when it's finished?"

"I'd put it right in our living room so that everyone~ can see it. They'd see how lucky I am to have such a sweet, handsome man as my future husband."

To his declaration, I can only laugh warmly.

The news of our sudden marriage arrangements shocked all of Japan, and not for the usual reasons you'd expect. It's because I was Shouyou's dog and stalker throughout school, and he was the god that everyone admired, and he stooped to my level.

And, fuck, I'm so glad he did. It didn't matter if the world thought of us as senile. As long as I had him and he had me, we would cruise through life in the happiest manner anyone could ever dream of.

=====

A/n: the ending's a bit rushed, I'm sorry! this was just meant to be a cute little story of nishinoya and shouyou, and I thought the concept was kind of a vibe haha :D anywho thanks for reading and I love you all so much and stay safe! <3