Eleven

𝚉𝚊𝚛𝚊

I'm barely back in my chair behind my computer with a cup of tea when the computer chimes with a response already. "You're quick," I mumble to myself, clicking on Blade's name in my inbox. He wants to know what my fantasy is. I want to tell him, but what if he judges me? What if it's too crazy? Too weird...

You promise you won't judge me?

I type the message out slowly, my mouse hovering over the Send button for a few long, tension-filled minutes before finally clicking it. He responds right away, just as I take a sip of my tea.

This is a confidential and judgment-free zone. Always.

"Okay," I breathe, swallowing hard as I try to come up with the right words. My heart pounds in my chest, the weight of the moment pressing down on me. This isn't just some casual flirtation—this is real, and I'm about to reveal a part of myself that I've kept hidden for so long.

I take a deep breath, my fingers trembling slightly as they hover over the keyboard. I've never shared this with anyone, never even said it out loud. But something about Blade, about the way he talks to me, makes me feel safe enough to take the risk.

I've always fantasized about being with more than one man. At the same time. Being... taken by them. Used. I know it sounds crazy, but it's the one thing that always gets me off, the one fantasy I can't stop thinking about.

I hesitate, the next part lingering on the edge of my thoughts, daring me to put it into words.

Not just used, but... taken. Three men with masks kidnapping me and using me until I'm too weak to stand. I want to wake up the next day sore and sated.

Fuck, is that messed up? Typing it all out now makes me think I'm crazy...

I click Send on the message before I can talk myself out of it, the rush of adrenaline mixed with dread making my heart pound. What will Blade think when he opens it? Will he understand, or will he see me as twisted and broken?

A groan escapes me as I sink back into my chair, the weight of what I've just done pressing down on me. Was I too open? Too weird? The doubt creeps in, gnawing at my confidence. What if this is all a big prank?

But even as the anxiety builds, there's a flicker of hope, a small part of me that believes Blade will understand. That he'll see me for who I am and accept it. I close my eyes, waiting for the response that could change everything.

I don't get a response as I sit staring at the computer screen for longer than I care to admit. Each minute that passes feels like an eternity, and the anxiety gnaws at me until I finally sigh, shutting down the computer and heading to bed. But even as I go through the motions of getting ready, the thoughts keep swirling.

Once I slip under the covers, settling my head on the pillow, my phone chimes. My heart races as I lean over to pick it up, seeing Blade's name on the screen. I eagerly click the email to open it.

Of course, it isn't messed up. It's helpful to know what you want. I can help you.
For confirmation, do you want it set up as CNC? As a kidnapping? Rape play? You pretend to fight, but you don't actually want to stop...
Or do you just want it more as a free-for-all, being used for sex by multiple men, a complete and willing participant? No fighting back. No gray areas.
(You will be given a safe word beforehand either way, for you to use at any time you begin to feel unsafe or just plain want to stop.)

His email sends a thrill through me, my breath catching in my throat. This is real—he's actually going to help me live out my fantasy. But now, I need to make a choice. I take a moment to really think about what it is I'm looking for. The thought of being taken, of fighting back, but knowing I'm safe, has always excited me. After a few minutes of staring at my phone, I finally type my response.

Rape play.

I click Send without a second thought, my hands trembling as I sit up in bed, anticipation buzzing in my stomach like a swarm of bees. Every nerve is on edge as I wait for his reply.

Finally, the notification lights up my screen. I open the email, my heart pounding in my chest.

Perfect, Blade responds.
I want to make it a safe space for you to explore your fantasy. I will get back to you soon with specifics.

A shiver runs through me, the combination of relief and excitement overwhelming. He's going to make this happen. The reality of it starts to sink in, and I can barely contain the mix of emotions swirling inside me. I lie back down, my mind racing, knowing that something huge is on the horizon—something that could change everything.