022: The Night is Young and the Body Aches

Xiao Zhan might have been notorious for being a playboy and rebellious; he had never allowed himself to be spread on a mattress by a man and be hovered over. He was the one doing the hovering with the girl underneath him.

Xiao Zhan gulped when his back softly hit the mattress, and Lan Zhan hovered over him with his towering and larger frame. He stared down at him with eyes that could burn through anything and everything. They made a heat rise in Xiao Zhan's stomach, and the rise worsened when he realized how the night might end.

"Are you scared?" Lan Zhan inquired while taking his time to savor the beauty underneath him. The omega was the prettiest he had ever seen, especially when he ran his mouth and did the craziest things he could ever imagine. His finger softly brushed through his hair as he waited for an answer. The Omega was ethereal. Lan Zhan had the fleeting thought of how anyone could be this beautiful.

Xiao Zhan gulped again. "I don't get scared." He wanted to blunder that it wasn't his first time; he had a high sex count, but this was his first time in the arms of a man. He wasn't even completely gay before he appeared in this world. He was unsure, rather than scared, to explore new territory, but with the fourth prince looking down at him like this—with lust and desire shining in his eyes, Xiao Zhan was ready to take any risk.

"We won't go further if you do wish to." Lan Zhan whispered against his ear, brushing his lips on his sensitive earlobe.

Xiao Zhan shivered, and his stomach clenched. He stopped himself from releasing out a sound. With trembling hands, Xiao Zhan's arms circled his neck. "I want to."

"Are you Wei Ying or Xiao Zhan?" The prince continued to whisper beside his ear.

"Xiao Zhan." He responded and instantly realized what he was doing. This wasn't his world, and this wasn't his body, but he wanted this; he wanted the prince to make love to him. "Enough talking; kiss me already." He had grown impatient, especially when he felt an ache in his lower body that was begging to be explored.

Lan Zhan's hand slowly traveled down to his slender waist, giving it a held squeeze that made the butterflies in Xiao Zhan's stomach dance in rejoicing; his breath grew rapid.

Sharp teeth bit down on his earlobe, and Xiao Zhan couldn't stop the sound that left him. Lips wrapped around his earlobe to soothe the sting, and then there was a kiss on his neck while his hand slowly worked on his belt and pulled it loose. His hand landed on Xiao Zhan's smooth skin, and he basked in it.

Suddenly, Lan Zhan pulled him up by the neck and smashed their lips together in a soft, yet bruising kiss that made fireworks explode in Xiao Zhan's mind as he stopped himself from melting.

Faster than Xiao Zhan had time to process what was happening, the robes on his upper body were stripped off, leaving his skin exposed to the hungry eyes of the prince. Feeling jiggly and without a hand to support his balance, Xiao Zhan's back hit the mattress again while the prince took his time to worship his body.

There were a lot of things happening to his body that Xiao Zhan couldn't explain. There were lips on his neck, his chest, his hardened buds, and then his stomach. The prince took his time to mark every part his lips landed on, and then his hands got to the waistband of Xiao Zhan's trousers; his breath hitched.

Lan Zhan immediately paused and looked up to meet his eyes. "Do you want me to stop?"

Xiao Zhan instantly shook his head. "No, please don't stop." He didn't want the feeling to stop, and his breath quickened when his pants were tucked down, and then he was naked before the prince. He didn't have time to react because the next moment, there was a relentless mouth wrapping his shaft and fingers trying to break down the walls of his entrance that were dripping with slick with its smell so thick and profound in the air with a mixture of aroused alpha pheromone.

Xiao Zhan gasped and his back arched, and he gripped hard on whatever his hand could find.

"Relax; I will take care of you." The prince assured, and Xiao Zhan nodded, letting his body relax and be taken care of. He shut his and basked in the newfound feeling of fingers going in and out of his heat. There was a slight pain that made him tighten his eyes, but as the fingers remained persistent, the pain morphed into pleasure.

Xiao Zhan opened his eyes when the pleasure vanished to find the prince discarding every piece of clothing in his clothes, and sluggishly, he left his eyes roaming the prince's naked body, and his eyes widened when they finally settled on his shaft. It was long and thick. Xiao Zhan had always taken pride in how big he was, but the prince was at a whole different level of big. Was that going to fit?

Now, Xiao Zhan knew what they meant by a monster cock. Xiao Zhan opened his legs like the slut that he was. "Don't stand there; come here." He motioned with his finger, and with a smirk, the prince slowly lowered himself and enveloped Xiao Zhan's smaller body with this, then he captured his lips in a much better kiss that left all Xiao Zhan's brain cells fried. He didn't even realize when the prince positioned against his entrance until he was pushing in.

He gasped into the kiss, and his back arched, but the prince held him back and swallowed his gasps through the kiss.

"Hold me." Lan Zhan whispered, and Xiao Zhan didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the prince's neck. "Trust me," he added.

"I trust you." Xiao Zhan retorted. He trusted him more than he trusted himself, and once he had adjusted to the prince's size, the room was crammed with nothing but the sound of skin against skin, the smacking of lips, the strong smell of mixed pheromones, and the rapid sound of breaths.

Xiao Zhan wanted to bask in that pleasure all night, and he got what he wanted.