Lace

Summary: Louis catches Harry wearing lace underwear. That's it, that's the whole summary.

Top!Louis
Bottom!Harry

(Smut)

It's been about an hour and Louis is continuously having to fix himself through his jeans, pulling them down and placing his hands in his lap. He just can't stop moving.

And the way Harry's sleeping on the couch opposite him, shirt slightly raised up so he could see the band of Harry's lace knickers, does not help.

Zayn and Liam are sat to his right, still talking to Niall who is staying for the week, having flown in from Ireland.

"You're not thinking of really getting another tattoo, are you Zayn?" Louis hears Niall ask, though, the blue eyed boy is too focused on Harry's exposed skin to look over at the trio.

His eyes are glued to the pale skin, every now and then flicking his eyes up to Harry's face to make sure the boy was still sleeping.

He knows Zayn, Niall and Liam have not noticed Harry's underwear, otherwise they'd be teasing Louis about it right now.

Louis is so tempted to stand up and carry Harry out of the room, all the while undressing the younger boy and fucking him with his panties on.

Niall finally turns to Louis, giving him a big grin.

"So, Louis. How's your obsession with Harry going?"

Louis blushes, eyes snapping over to Niall. Zayn and Liam both snicker.

"Would you shut up. He's right there!"

Niall scoffs, rolling his eyes.

"Niall, that's enough. Let poor Louis sulk over the lad."

"He's doing a little more than sulking," Zayn smirks, eyes flickering down to the tent in Louis' pants.

"Shove off," Louis grumbles.

Niall cackles, making Harry shift on the couch, brows furrowing together.

"Shush, Niall."

"Don't get your panties in a twist, Louis. He can have his beauty sleep later after you fuck him."

Louis grabs the nearest pillow before chucking it at Niall's head.

"Fuck off, will you?"

"Leave him alone, Niall," Liam finally says, whacking Zayn on the knee when the tan boy scoffs.

"I'm leaving. Any chance you can get an earlier flight home, Niall?"

"Piss off," Niall laughs.

Louis has his own chuckle before actually standing up and walking out of the room.

The five of them were currently staying in a hotel, Niall accidentally booking one with his flight. Of course, he didn't want the extra £400 to go to waste, so he invited the four others to join him in the suite.

Louis made his way out into the hall, taking the lift down to the lobby.

The kettle in their room stopped working after Zayn accidentally pelted a shoe at it. God knows how that happened. So, Louis now had to walk down into the ballroom, fetching himself a tea there instead.

No one is actually in there right now, so Louis takes the quiet opportunity to sit at one of the tables and drink his tea.

It's only minutes later that he hears the door creak open. At first, he thought it was one of the workers coming to kick him out, but a recognisable voice made him jump in his seat.