Exchange Student

Summary:
Harry doesn't know when it happens, but he's head over heels for his best friend's exchange student.

Top!Louis
Bottom!Harry

(Fluff)

(MADE A SEPERATE BOOK ABOUT THIS ONE SHOT IF YOU WANT TO GO READ!!)

Having not seen Niall in over a month, it was pretty emotional for the two boy's to be reuniting. So, here they were, sobbing into each other's arms as their mothers watched from a far.

As they both calmed down, Anne, Harry's mother carries his bags into Niall's home. After being a part for so long, they agreed to have a sleepover the second Harry came home.

Harry, his mum and his sister went away for a month after Gemma got accepted into a big modelling company. So, the family had moved together so that they could support Gemma.

But after moving, Harry found himself feeling alone. His mum and him were never really close, and he felt like they only drifted further whilst away. Gemma, of course, had received all the attention—not that Harry could really say anything, but it hurt nonetheless. His father had left at an early age and ever since he only found comfort in his friend Niall.

So, now Anne's saying her goodbyes and hopping back into her car as Niall leads Harry inside.

"I've missed you so much," Niall voices.

"I've missed you too," Harry smiles, leaning into Niall's side as the boy wraps an arm around his shoulder.

"How was your trip?"

Niall leads the two of them upstairs and into his bedroom.

"It was alright. I'm proud of Gemma."

"Yeah? Is she staying up there?"

Harry nods, taking a seat on Niall's bed.

"God, I've missed this room as well."

Niall laughs, flipping down onto the bed beside Harry.

Suddenly, the bedroom door is being opened and in pops a boy, a boy who looks much older than them both.

"Oh, Louis! You haven't met Harry, but I do recall speaking about him," Niall says, sitting up.

"Oh—yes, I remember."

Harry catches the boy's eyes, noting that they were blue. He had golden skin that glowed under the rays of the sun peeking through Niall's blinds. He had brown feathery heart that was swept to the left. The boy was utterly perfect.

"Hello," Harry finally says.

"Hi," the boy replied, "was just wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch, but I see you have company."

"No, no. It's okay, we'll both come," Niall insists.

"Very well then." Louis gives them both a smile before walking out.

"Wow," Harry breathes out, leaning back on the bed.

Niall chuckles, "wow, indeed."

"Don't tell me you've called dibs already?" Harry whines.

"Mate, I'm still straight, no need to have a tantrum."

Harry rolls his eyes.

"Plus, he's 24, and an exchange student. So he won't be staying for much longer."

"What?" Harry sits up.

"He's from France. He leaves in about 6 weeks."

Harry groans, "why didn't you tell me this over the phone?"