𝟬𝟬𝟯. made with love

003

003. ✩ ─── ❛ MADE WITH LOVE. ❜
. . . real life, social media

LILY AWAKENS WITH A jolt, her eyes shooting open as a thousand questions fill her brain

LILY AWAKENS WITH A jolt, her eyes shooting open as a thousand questions fill her brain. she'd been sleeping peacefully not even ten seconds before when she suddenly got the sinking feeling that something was very wrong. for starters, she's lying in her bed in her pink silk pyjama set with no memory of how she got here. now that she thinks about it a little more, there's a handful of things lily can't remember from last night. how she got into bed, how she even got home, amongst other things.

gumball is curled up on the edge of her bed, peering at her with his sage green eyes. she swears she can detect emotion in his eyes, and lily wonders if she might be going crazy because, well, gumball is a cat. can cats even show emotion? she isn't sure. something lily's definitely sure about though, is just how excruciatingly hungover she is.

she stretches her arms out above her head, her eyes catching a quick glimpse of something dark on her wrist as she gazes at the city below. new york is always prettiest early in the morning, in lily's opinion, just as the sun has risen over the tall buildings. everyone's in a rush — as always — but it's a pleasant sort of rush that lily enjoys being a part of while the air is still crisp and cool.

this morning, however, her focus is not on new york city but rather the curious mark she's noticed on her wrist. squinting, she holds her arm closer to her face and studies the words written there.

Made with love, it says on her wrist in ink, the words strung together in beautiful calligraphy. funny, since lily doesn't remember getting stamped at the club's entrance last night.

she's never seen a club stamp like this before. usually, it's some smudged animal or number that fades away in about an hour. though lily supposes it's a cute phrase, something that perhaps has something to do with the club itself. it's not like she'd know, and if she found out, she's definitely forgotten it thanks to everything she drank last night.