A Night to Remember

•˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

.

.

.
.

.

"D-did they do it..?" Yurika's eyes widened at the sight of the battle. All the metal parts that were being used by the villain, were all falling to the ground. 

After a huge shockwave, All Might and Midoriya finally defeated the villain. Relieving the students that the battle was over. 

Yurika was glad that her pink haired friend was alright. At first, she thought she wasn't when Todoroki carried her back like she died but apparently she just passed out due to exhaustion. 

"Fucking hell, my feet hurts" The brunette waddled over to a certain ash blonde. "Yo Kats, can we switch shoes? My feet hurts so bad.." 

Bakugo looked at her with all offense. "Fuck no, thats what you get for wearing heels loser" He turned his head in the other direction while shoving his hands in his pocket. 

"I'll switch with you!" A shout from another direction caught Yurika's attention. Kirishima approached the two while taking his shoes off. He understood the pain she was going through, heels were not suited for combat at all. 

"Hell no, she's not switching with you shitty hair!" Bakugo clicked his tongue out of annoyance and leaned in front of the girl. "Get on you whiny baby" He gestured for Yurika to hop on his back which she gladly did after taking her heels off.

The blonde snatched the heels from her hands and gave it to Kirishima to carry. The boy just sweat dropped and followed the two. "Just say you love me Kats!" Yurika wrapped her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall off. 

"Shut up voicefuck!" He grumbled before reluctantly carrying the girl all the way down the building. Upon reaching the ground floor, he glanced at Yurika and noticed that she fell asleep. He chuckled silently to himself.

"So stupid.."

•˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

"I can't believe I slept through all of that.." Aimi groaned while rubbing her throbbing forehead. The pink haired girl woken up a few hours ago and now was catching up with her brunette friend. 

After the battle on top of the tower, the uninjured were taken in for questioning while the injured was carried to the hospital.