Realization

•˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

  •˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚•

.

.

.
.

.

"It's already time for their match? Wonder how this will turn up" Aimi stated sitting down next to her classmates as she watches the next match.

After many matches of one versus another, it was finally the second round. It started with her childhood friend and her other friend that she had gotten closer with. 

"Your awake?" Yurika glanced at her pink haired friend wondering how she managed to wake up so quickly. At first, she was on Kirishima's shoulder and then the next, she suddenly wakes up just in time for this match.

"Now that I think about it, Sho is like Endeavor and Midoriya is like All Might.." Aimi completely ignored the brunette's remark and observes the match below. She leaned down to grab a box of pocky from her bag and munched on some. "Talking about quirks by the way.."

Midoriya was able to get her childhood friend to use his left side even though he said he never would, maybe it was the day he would learn how to accept his quirk as his own.

"And now for this go-round of the sports festival, both competitors are at the top of their class!! and the world ain't big enough for the both of them!! Midoriya vs. Todoroki!!" 

"ANDD START!" 

Todoroki instantly summond an attack of ice towards Midoriya only for it to be blown away by the use of his quirk. Sacrificing his finger in the process.

"WHOAAAH! HE SMASHED IIIIT!" 

For a while, the same attack pattern goes on. Todoroki launching ice to his opponent just for it to be blown away by Midoriya. 

"He's going to destroy his arm at this point.." Aimi mumbled out in concern for the boy. Surprisingly, she was able to see the way Midoriya's hands were slowly turning into purple one by one. 

Watching Midoriya destroy his body wasn't something she wanted to see nor did anyone. Aimi figured how his quirk most likely didn't hold his body well which explains the broken bones he kept gaining. 

Her eyes then went across the arena to her childhood friend. She was worried about him too since before the sports festival started. After his declaration of competition with Midoriya in the locker room, she knew it had something to do with his father.