Introduction

"Oh, come on, Achlys, get control of your powers. We're meeting with the Mrytons for fucks sake!" Mother said.

Mother had always been tough on us. Especially me. Therefore, I was different. I looked like a normal kid, acted like one too. But my powers were much different from everyone's. Very harder to comprehend then the rest. I had huge amounts of outbreaks without meaning to. We had to leave America because they outlawed the powerful ones of us. Though it was alright because now we live with Uncle and Granddad in Italy. Oh, my name is Alric, by the way. This story is known as how I fell in love with a villain and how my teenage life finally started. I was living in Italy a while from what I remember. Almost 4 years? But before then, I lived in America. But they said this human kind of us was to somewhat.. "powerful"? So eventually we moved to Italy. Which wasn't bad. Life was amazing. Until some of the people started to get.. violent. And it was very difficult to keep in pace. A certain family with strong powers chose the evil side. But. I used to be bestfriends with the son of theirs. I even miss him til this day, but I suppose we can start off by saying this evil powers were some voodoo shit. They weren't human. We had no clue where they came from until. One day, December 16, 2013.