Chapter 3 - The family

Ahmet sighed, talking to his secondary. "Where's Koya. We need to chat." He fiddled with his cuffs. His eyes darted up and down with the secondary. "You're going to stare at me like I'm an idiot. Speak Alicia."
She sighed. "I have no clue where Koya is." She narrowed her eyes, "Have you not talked to him yet today. I reassure you, sir, you need to"
Ahmet sighed, "No shit Sherlock. I've looked everywhere -"
"Even the courtyard?"
"Yes." He replied roughly.
"Even the Lilly Garden."
"Yes, Alicia.. I tried everywhere -"
"Even the basement?" She narrowed her eyes.
He hesitated. And went numb slightly, "No.." He formed a puzzled smile. - a grin into his sharp eyes. "How did you?"
"His lab. - is down there." She nodded softly, "Now go. I don't want to have to tell him. He is your little brother. After all."

He got downstairs. He stepped into the hallway. A ragged smell. "Disgusting..."
The door was cracked slightly. He peaked his head inside. "Koya."He looked around and noticed him in a heartbeat. He darted his eyes to this machine. "The hell is that?" He murmured, stepping inside.
Koya smiled. "This thing?" He formed a greedy yet richful grin. "I haven't named this beauty yet." He patted it. Silver, gold, metals, and an old microwave?
Ahmet sighed. "What are you making this time."
Koya giggled like a little girl. "Oh my god! Perfect name! how about.... the liar machine!" He smiled.
Ahmet formed a puzzled look, "so a offbrand lie ditector?" He murmured
Koya frowned, "well... when you put it like that..' he paused and shook his head shaking the thought. "No! It can only work on family." He smiled.
Ahmet laughed, "same thing dude."
Koya sighed, "it's not! you'll see..." He turned it on.