🍵 ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ 🍵

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。•┈••••┈•✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

I'd recommend listening to Louise by tv girl while reading this, but it's your choice :)

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。•┈••••┈•✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

A blissful place, soft clouds, warm, light rain, the fields, the pink sunset lighting the sky perfectly, as Web layed on a picnic blanket, looking up at Teagan, Web's head layed in Teagans lap.

"Enjoying your nap, darling?"

Teagan asked, smiling down at Web, and placing a soft kiss on Web's forehead, who nodded in response.

Nothing, nothing could be better than this, nothing could ruin this moment.

"Web were gonna be late!! Get up already!"

Toodles's voice was heard, Web's eyes opening, 'guess something could've ruined that moment, that dream. Web groaned, one of webs spider arms swatted away they're younger sister.

"I was having a good dream, and ya just had to ruin it, didn't you?"

Web spoke, Toodles frowning, and jumping off Web's bed, which Toodles was previously jumping on.

"No toon takes that long of a nap, now get up! We're gonna be late to Teagans tea party!"

Toodles spoke, running out Web's room, Web sat up, they're spider arms propping them up, they rubbed they're eyes, and walked over to the bathroom, looking into the mirror, adjusting the bows on they're head and the bows on they're spider arms, then proceeded to walk out the room, following Toodles down the hallway to the elevator, The two toons going down the Elevator too the diner, where Teagan was hosting her tea party.

The elevator doors open, Toodles skipping out, Web behind her, the two walking down the short stairs, and making it too the tea party room.

Upon entering the room, Fluff, Glisten, Rodger, Tisha, and Teagan were spotted sitting at a table, different treats and tea pots sorted around the table, Web's eyes scanned upon the other toon, they're mood visibly getting a bit annoyed as the sight of Rodger, who happened to be sitting next to Teagan. Web's sat in the chair on the other side of Teagan, giving her a soft smile and nod, returned with the same gesture by Teagan.

Toodles had to sit in a taller chair, next to Tisha, being a child, she were a bit short.

"We've been waiting for you two, thank you for accompanying us,"

Teagan spoke softly, pouring Rodger another cup of tea,

"Here you go my love, drink up"

Teagan said to her husband, Rodger , who responded to her with a Nod, picking up the porcelain tea cup and taking a few sips.

Then Teagan turned to Web, holding a hand-painted tea pot,

"Jasmine tea? I know it's your favorite, my angel"

[ It's fine. It's cool. ]

Web thought, a soft blush crept onto they're face, 'My Angel', It's nothing, the blush quickly fading, as Web responded with a nod, watching as Teagan poured them some Jasmine tea.

Web picked up the tea cup, taking a sniff of the tea, they loved the smell of Jasmine, and the taste, they took a sip, savoring the flavor before setting the cup down, reaching over to a tray of thump-print jam cookies, taking one and taking a bite.

"Who made these?"

Web asked, they're attention turning to Glisten.

"Me, there amazing you don't need to tell me,"

Glisten bragged with a proud face, he was right, they were damn good, Web rolled theyre eyes with a smirk, taking another bite.

"And I made the strawberry short cake, cup cakes-..."

Fluff spoke, before pausing, noticing Toodles shove his strawberry cupcakes in her mouth, crumbs all over her face and plate.

"Yummy!"

Toodles spoke with they're mouth open, crumbs everywhere, Web Snickered, Fluff chuckled nervously.

"Oh there goes the newly washed table cloth.."

Tisha sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

*. : 。✿ * ゚ * .: 。•┈••••┈•✿ * ゚ * . : 。 ✿ *

--9/2/24
-- A longish chapter?? Hope y'all enjoyed!! That's probably it for today sense it's a school night, but I'll probably post another chapter on Tuesday or Wednesday, baii :3