Nuzi: Drunk

:: smut🔥🔥 ::

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Uzi sat alone in her room, finishing her homework with minimum effort. The pile of homework that was not done was stacked high next to Uzi. She sighed, pushing away her finished homework. She seemed really stressed out. A minute later, her father, Khan, knocked on her door.

"Hey Uzi, I'll be gone for work now! See you later!" He paused, and then added carefully. "Don't invite your murder friends over! They are a bad influence!" Uzi rolled her eyes at her dad's warnings. "Yeah, dad. Cool." Once she was sure that her father was gone, she took out her phone and called N, her boyfriend.

"Hey N," she murmured tiredly. "Are you free to come over to my place? My dad has just gone to work and I would love some company."

"Hey biscuits! Sweet, I'll be there in a minute. Love doing anything anyways. Bai!"

Uzi flushed a little at him calling her biscuits. Oh, how much she loved this drone. In a flash, he was seen crawling through Uzi's vent and landed in her room. "Uzi!" He exclaimed happily, running towards Uzi. Uzi smiled back at him, hugging him in return. Uzi suddenly came up with a good idea.

"N, wanna try diesel? My dad just left home so we can raid his stash!" N nodded hesitantly, and Uzi went to get a ton of diesel back to her room. She popped open a bottle for N and they started to drink. Soon later, they started to feel dizzy and high. A very drunk Uzi clumsily hopped onto her bed and chuckled at N, "N- hic. Want to- hic, join me on my bed- hic?" N, who was as drunk as Uzi, stumbled over to her without hesitation and slumped next to her.

A very dizzy Uzi snickered as N instinctively huddled closer to Uzi. They stared into each other's eyes, a smirk escaping out of Uzi's lips as she leaned in to kiss N on the lip. N muffled in surprise but kissed her back without hesitation. They parted, then smashed their lips into each other, tongues dancing in each other's mouths as they made out passionately.

Uzi continued to distract N long enough with the heated kisses to reach down to his crotch and knead it. It was not surprising that it was hard already. N groaned into the kiss as Uzi rubbed her clothed pussy onto N's clothed cock.

"I love- hic you Uzi, I love you so- hic much!" N moaned needily, rubbing against Uzi's thigh when she stopped rubbing on his crotch. He kept rubbing until he reached his climax, making Uzi's and his clothes messy and dirty. Uzi, her shirt now stained with N's semen, smirked as she stood up wobbly on her bed. N whined as Uzi took off all her clothes and helped a going to pass out N remove his. N whimpered a little as Uzi sat on his face.

Without needing to be told, he poked his tongue at Uzi's entrance, earning a pleasured moan from Uzi as she took out his still hard and throbbing crotch from his boxers. Uzi kissed the tip, making his cock twitch in excitement before she shoved his dick all the way down her throat. This earned a little moan from N, his tongue all the way in Uzi and a gagging sound from her. The moan N sounded caused a vibration at Uzi's pussy as she moaned loudly, releasing all over N's face. N licked as much of the sweet cum Uzi released and without warning, he exploded into Uzi's mouth. Uzi let the warm semen flow down her throat as she took the crotch out, a wet pop sound echoing the room. N's tongue slid back into his mouth.

As Uzi turned back to look at N, she saw him almost at the verge of passing out, which made her giggle. Her job now, she vowed, was to fuck the shit out of N until he fainted. She leaned forward to kiss N, tasting herself and N, tasting himself on her tongue. she then positioned herself on N as she sunk his crotch into her pussy. Uzi let out a loud moan as it fully entered her. She could feel N's hands weak grip onto her waist as she bounced up and down on him.

"Uz, am close..." N panted, his eyes shut as Uzi went faster; she knew she was also climaxing. At the same time, she pushed N's crotch as deep as possible into her pussy as he came with Uzi. Uzi panted, and got off his waist. N has passed out. She sighed, and slowly pulled the blanket over him. She lay down, exhausted, as she wrapped her arms around him. Very quickly, she fell asleep.

Uzi woke up with a groan. She could feel the pain from yesterday night's intense workout with N. Strangely though, she was all clean, and the sheets were changed. N must have done that, she thought. She sat up from her bed, and turned to N, a sleep mode plastered oh his visor blushing furiously at the memory. She tried to get up, but to her shock, she fell as soon as her feet touched the floor. Nauseousness overcame her as she felt like puking.

"Wha-" N awoke, quickly pulling Uzi up to the bed and placing her at his chest. "You okay there..?" He muttered worriedly, fumbling with her hair. "It hurts to walk, and I think I'm going to vomit- N, please carry me to the toilet, now!" N immediately grabbed her and rushed to the toilet. She let it all out as N watched nervously from the corner.

"What's wrong with me..." she groaned, leaning on the wall. "I'll call in sick today from school..." N nodded, picking up Uzi and bringing her back to her bed. Uzi could tell N was very worried but deep inside, she knew she might be pregnant. "Shit..." she groaned.

"Uzi, what's wrong? Please tell me what's wrong!" N asked Uzi worriedly as he wrapped around Uzi protectively. Hesitantly, very worried that N might not like it, she decided to warn him. "I might...be pregnant N." She waited for a disgusted look from him but to her surprise, his eyes were warm.

"We're having a child??" He gasped happily, his tail wagging vigorously. "Yay! But wait..." He frowned, scratching his head. "We're not married yet, and you're only 19 and I'm 21... Uzi..." He stopped as Uzi tightened her grip on him, sobbing into his shirt. "I'll love you no matter what, Uzi. I'll take care of you and the baby for as long as I live."

Uzi looked up, digital tears in her visor. "Thank you, N."

Khan's reaction to the news was not good. "You lost your virginity to a murder drone, not a door, then got yourself pregnant..??" He exclaimed in disbelief. Uzi nodded, watching as Khan wailed about the doors. N awkwardly stood next to Uzi supporting her up as she talked to her father. 

1178 words