Nuzi: Lust ( NSFW )

:: pure smut🔥🔥 ::

This is ( again ) written by my friend. The other warning I have is THIS IS LIKE 4000 WORDS💀💀💀 ) 

This shit be happening after like episode 8.
  N and Uzi were both chilling in Uzi's room. J was well.. gone, and V went no one knows lol. Uzi was working on her railgun and N was trying to get some sleep. This time he tried to sleep on a bed instead of hanging on the pole as usual. He wasn't used to it, but it was comfortable. N pulled the covers up, trying to sleep, when he realised he was hard. N had been suppressing his horniness for a long while now, and he was so pent up his system refused to wait any longer. He needed to cum. NOW. He looked up, Uzi focused on the railgun, and.. she looked.. so.. hot... and... cute..

  N stared at Uzi, the blush starting to get stronger as he subconsciously yet unintentionally rubbed his own erect member, forgetting that it was inappropriate for a sec, making him let out a soft moan, which Uzi heard. She turned around, only to find a blushing N staring deeply at her, with one of his hands.. down there..? Uzi stared at him, then asked, "N, anything wrong..?"

  Uzi looked at N, and sighed. Putting down the railgun, she got up and gently lifted N up like it was nothing, sat down on the bed and rested N on her lap, not yet noticing N's erection. "You needy puppy..." Uzi mumbled as she pulled N in for a hug, to which N buried his face into Uzi's neck, and blushed harder, trying to scoot closer than physically possible. Uzi chuckles, and nuzzles N's head, and whispers, "needy, aren't we, hmm~"

  N whines softly, and whimpers a soft and needy plea for pleasure. "U- Uzi.. p- please.. i- i need.. hn.." Uzi smiled. Her boyfriend was being so needy, it was absolutely adorable. Uzi watches as N whined softly, his face still scarlet. She can tell that he was having a lot of emotions swirling through him, she lets out a soft hum as she sits there with N in her lap, gently holding him, her eyes not leaving his face once. She softly said "Geez, N.. you're just getting more and more yellow, you know that? You're blushing so much, I can practically feel your face heating up against my chest..."

  N needily gripped on Uzi's hoodie, and Uzi looks down at N, then further down to his crotch area. "Oh.. you're hard.." Uzi muttered. Uzi lets out a soft laugh as N hides his face against her chest again, she can practically feel how fast his core was whirring. She gently puts her arms around him, pulling him close against her, letting out a soft sigh. "Aww, you're a mess, aren't you...? I can practically feel how fast your core is whirring..." Uzi said, making N blush much more. N turned his body as to face Uzi, and now his very much erect and hard member pressed up Uzi's stomach as she hugged her, hiding his face in her neck. Uzi almost immediately let's out a soft gasp as she feels him press up against her, N's member pressing up against her stomach, her eyes almost immediately widening as she feels how hard and erect it is. Her heart rate instantly goes up as she feels it. "H-H-Holy shi-!* You're... *really* hard, t- that's.. actually.. b- big.. Uzi stammers, N's dick pressed up against her stomach.. it felt good...

  N accidentally rubs his dick against Uzi's stomach again when he shifted into a more comfortable position, and moans softly. As N shifts, and accidentally rub his penis against her again, Uzi lets out a soft gasp, feeling his member press against her again, she can feel her core practically stopping to work for a second. At the same time, hearing N moan makes her heart race even faster, her visor glowing purple as her mind races from hearing that sound. "H-H-H-Holy shii-! S-S-Sorry, um.. t-that's making m-me lose my c-c-composure...." Uzi whimpered, N's blush getting stronger. N whined, "A- ahn.. y- you gonna.. d- do something about.. i- it.."

  Uzi's eyes widen slightly as N's words take her by surprise, she lets out a soft breath, her mind racing and her core was working overtime. She's clearly flustered by the mere idea of what N was suggesting, her voice low and her expression affectionate, but also a bit flustered, but she's trying to keep it cool. She stammered, "Y-You want me to...? I-I-I mean-" she was cut off by N's penis throbbing against her stomach. Uzi could feel his member throbbing, his whimper making her feel all weird and tingly, her whole body felt hot as she looked down. She let out a shaky breath, her eyes looking up at N with a mixture of affection and arousal. "F-F-F-Fuck... I-I-I swear.. you're going to be the death of m-me..." Uzi muttered, petting N's head.