Mutual Understanding? more like Mis Understanding.

OK SO THIS IS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE. I ONCE FELL INLOVE WITH A GUY BUT HE WAS NOT MY BOYFRIEND I WAS STUCK IN A SITUATION WHERE THEY CALL IT MU "MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING".

SO HERE GOES THE STORY I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY :)

note: I just created these names :)

It was august, I had a really big crush on a guy named "REIN VINCENT" he was an awesome dancer at our school and GEEEEZ he was so handsome too. We are classmates and we had this play, it was "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL" he was Ryan Evans and I was Sharpay.

Everytime we rehearsed I really wanted him to notice how HAPPY I was when he would be holding my hand even though I know we were just siblings in the play. I don't even know why I was chosen to become sharpay I guess they just wanted some girl who has the same atitude as sharpay. LOL!

"Faye come on it's time to rehearse" I was wondering who the hell called me "Faye" that was my second name and I don't like it. UURGH! "i'm not coming until you call me Sarah" I yelled. Sarah was my first name and I like it that way. "Faye faster!" someone called me that freaking name again. I was angry so I finally decided to go inside our room to rehearse and to know who was the one who called me Faye. "Who called me faye?" I asked in a minimal voice, nobody answered "who called me faye!?" I asked again but this time my voice was louder. "Me. Why?" I was shocked and was embarassed OMG! it was Rein. "ooh...I thought....uhm just don't call me that name" I said. "Why? I like Faye better than Sarah" He answered. UUUGH this guy! lucky you you're my crush I can't say NO! "ooh...okay then you can call me faye then" I answered in a calm tone. What? Sarah what were you thinking you silly little girl. *__* 

"okay then, come on Faye let's rehearse." He said.

Then we practiced. Oh how I love the way he acts, talk, smile, walk I love everything about him. "RIIIIIIIIIIIIING" the bell rings, "Okay! it's time to go home" Mrs. Reyes said.

OKAY I'M GONNA POST THE SECOND PART OF MY STORY TOMORROW I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST PART :))