The twist.

"OUCH!" Kris yelled I grabbed him tightly like he was my dog that's trying to escape from me; I ended up bringing him at the 5th floor of our school where no one is watching. "Youuuuuu perverted guy! How come... how did you? Where? omyyyy. Did you read all of it?" I was already angry and was really speaking brutally without even thinking. "HAHAHA! How come you're so cute when you're angry? Oh no! Rein's little princess is angry, oh you calm down little monkey, Kris is not gonna blurt out all your secrets but I will not give your diary back to you." Kris was totally making fun of me while saying those words, he was laughing and I was very annoyed. "You shut up! I'm really angry right now. If you don't want me to shout at the top of my lungs that you sneaked peaked while the teachers were having a deliberation of honors and awardees and revealed everything to all the sophomores. Or I will just secretly tell Willa that you cheated on her and had a relationship with that ugly duckling from Blurnt out university, now you will give my diary back to me or I will definitely reveal all your stupid secrets!!!!?" now he was finally speechless and I can see in his eyes that he was threatened. "Uhhuuhm. Here little monkey get and hide your diary but don't you ever tell anybody about my secrets or else I will also reveal everything that you wrote there, CLEAR?" finally this guy surrendered like a loser. "Okay fine CLEAR!" like duh I was making a deal with a stupid guy? "BYE Faye oh I mean Sarah see you around and keep your mouth shut" I GRABBED MY DIARY, KEPT AND HID IT ON SOMEWHERE NO ONE WOULD EVER KNOW.

The next day....

We were having our final rehearsals already because tomorrow will be the final performance, "Faye! Good job, your acting was great and your singing was adorable, take a break and be ready for tomorrow" Rein blurted out those heart whelming words. "Thank you Rein, you too you did a great job, hope we will win and do good tomorrow :)" I said those words wonderfully.

WHILE I WAS WALKING TOWARDS THE GATE TO GO HOME....

“HEY Sarah!” A familiar voice was calling me. (I turned to my left and saw Kris) He was walking towards me “Hey. How’s Rein’s princess? Aren’t you tired from the royal practice?” uuuggh! There he goes again always making fun of me. “oh the princess is fine and is looking forward for tomorrow’s royal contest, how about you my dear royal frenemy? (Frenemy a term for friend\enemy)” I replied in a silly way. “oh that’s good to hear princess, goodluck for tomorrow’s royal contest, huh! For sure your royal frenemy will be doing good and will portray as CHAD wonderfully” Kris plays the role of Chad in our play, “huh! Really you must do good, because if you won’t for sure you will be the reason that we’ll lose tomorrow!” I was saying those words while I was walking away from him him because my mom is already waiting for me outside.

HEY GUYS! This will be all for chapter 3, I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned because the nest chapter will be the royal contest (as princess Sarah said), HAHAHA! Okay thank you so much for reading guys! COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW & BE MY FRIEND. xoxo Sarah :*