014

OMNISCIENT

"Let me get Chanel some ice and painkillers first" Pryce said grabbing the ice packs they had in the freezer. " aigh tell her we gone be up there to talk to her." Pryce nodded grabbing everything he needed and made his way back upstairs.

" hmm mama" Pryce handed the ice bag and painkillers to Sahle as she sat up against her bed. " Do you feel like putting some clothes on or do you wanna stay like this ? I'm about to go talk to your brothers right quick." Sahle stretched staring into space, Pryce waited patiently.

Sahle Felt a little better than before but her head was still running a mile a minute and she was uncomfortable in her own skin. " I don't think so, but I feel weird. But I do strongly want to be up under you Pry. This is a new feeling for me I usually want to isolate but with you up under me I don't feel like that." Sahle voice trembled as she tried to understand her own feelings.

Pryce slid into the bed next to her " I'll be here for you. I cleaned my schedule the moment I found out sum happened to you. You know ion play about you mama. I got some shit in my car that I had got for you while I was away that I think will help. Let me go talk to your brothers, get us some food and check on Payton okay ? I'll be quick you think you can be by yaself until I get back ?" Sahle sighed burying her face into his chest breathing in his scent.

" yeah as long as you pack some clothes and whatever's important. Since Pay is sick I think you should bring her here and she can sleep in the guest room and you can check on her when you need too." Sahle suggested trying to find her way into Pryce's skin.

Pryce chuckled pulling away pecking her forehead. " I got you pretty, I'll be back okay? Don't go into that cleaning mode either ima clean up for you." Sahle smiled " I appreciate you, please hurry back"

" I gotchu mama lay down, lemme get my phone." Pryce asked standing up, Sahle handed his phone to him and snuggled into the bed taking a painkiller and icing her face.

"I have to text my friends to let them know, they're all sick too. I can't believe I didn't know that pay is your sister." Sahle was still so shocked about that she wasn't expecting it at all.

" yeah that's the only living family I got mama" Sahle pouted at Pryce words. " I'm ya family too handsome. But go and hurry back please" Pryce chuckled and kissed her forehead. He walked out the room down to the livingroom where the brothers were sitting.

He sat on the couch opposite of them. "okay wassup?" Pryce asked giving them all eye contact. " what's going on with you and my sister?" Xyan was the first to ask and the brothers let him since Pryce and Xyan were bestfriends.

" honestly ? Nothing she's my bestfriend we connect with eachother I care for her a lot. Shit I love her that's my heart up there and honestly nothing either of y'all can say to change that. Yes I'm aware she's autistic I've known that since we first met, I know how to care for her just like yall do. I know I'm not always around and she needs that for of structure but we have an understanding whenever she needs me I'm there. Just like today I was here when she needed me. I put ya sister first just like I put my sister, yall know what type of nigga I am. I'm not hurting ya sister and vice versa. If it ever comes down to it and I want her to be mine y'all will be the first to know" Pryce explained while still maintaining eye contact he wanted them to know how serious he was about Sahle, she is his heart and wasn't about to let anybody fuck that up not even her own siblings.

The boys were silenced, Kasahn was the first to speak. " you know what, I respect it. Thank you for being honest with us about it I can't even lie and say I'm shocked I figured much whenever you would come over with food for her or just bringing her art supplies." Kasahn smiled he was happy his sister had someone else to hang on to whenever they were busy with work.