C-02: Car racing 1.0

《 Ambrosia's P.O.V 》

Pag-labas namin ay nakita ko ang mga sport cars na nakaparada sa gitna ng daan. Porsches, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, at madami pang iba. Most of them are the latest cars.

'Damn, rich bastards.'

I've been dying to buy a new car but my dad wouldn't let me. He said I could have a new one if I go to the Philippines. Gusto niyang samahan ko yung anak ng kaibigan niya na tumira doon. Why the heck would I go? and for what? It has nothing to do with me. Bakit kaylangan ko pang sumama sa kanya? And besides-- I don't have a pleasant memory in that place . . . not even a bit.

"Amber! Come here! It's this!"- napalingon ako sa daan ni Patrick. He's pointing at the car beside him. It's actually not bad as I thought and the colour suits it so well. The red colour is so pleasing to the eyes that it makes other people feel mesmerised by it. My lips curved up as I slowly walked towards Patrick and saw his eyes beamed. I know what's going on in his head, he's probably thinking that he deserved to be praised. I sighed and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. I saw him smirked as he was trying to pull me closer to him, but I stopped his hands from moving elsewhere and pinched his cheeks. "Ow, what in the-- 't was a joke! a joke! ", He complained and he pouted his lips. Napa-iling na lang ako at i-binaling ang atensyon 'ko sa kotse.

You're probably thinking that he's my boyfriend, right? Well-- the answer is no. He's not my boyfriend. I know him since I was young and we're used to joke around like that. Patrick is known as the 'Nation's playboy' or what they call it. I don't really know why- but he's pretty famous. Anyway, back to the topic. I really want to try this baby out --- though you might not see it on the outside, I can't help my excitement-- my body is itching to take control of the wheel.

It's been a long time.

I secretly smiled and went inside the car. I quietly observed the steering wheel and touched it before fastening my seat belt on. I heard a chuckle on my left side so I looked up to see who it was.

'Patrick? Why is he laughing?'

"You're so cute, Amber. Do you want it?", he said and smiled before leaning in towards my ear. "I can give it to you . . . only if you want to be mine", he added and bit my earlobe. I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from me. "Whose going to be whose?", I asked as I raised my right eyebrow. This guy is getting cocky as the time goes by. May sira na talaga 'to sa utak niya.

"Pfft. Nothing. Remember my warning, Don't do anything that would harm yourself or else . . . ", Before he could finish his sentence, I started the engine and looked at him again. "Chillax, I can handle this."