CHAPTER 28

The black dressed persons cover Seokmin's and Jisoo's face and tie their hands to the back. They drove the black car to an unknown place. They all went out of the car and opened the car's door and they picked jisoo and seokmin and dragged them to the room. They throw them in the room and lock the door from outside. They are unconscious and laying on the floor.

The all black dressed persons went to the main room where their boss "the unknown person" who was sitting on the big chair. They all bow down in front of him.

"Boss we bring them." One of them said.
"Good to know. What is their condition?" The unknown person asked. "They are unconscious." The same person said.

The unknown person stood up and called mr.bae.

"Hello mr.bea."

"What hello, you did your work?"

The unknown person was totally frustrated but he paid for the work that's why he couldn't say anything.

"Yeah my gang kidnapped them and now I will go to them and kill with my own hands."

"You have to do this is your last chance."

Mr.bae cut the call and sighed and sat down on the couch. He is in bhusan. Seungcheol tried to find out where he was but unfortunately he could not find him.

On the other hand the unknown person throws the phone on the ground. The parts of the phone were on the floor. The all black dressed persons flinch and go back to their work.

The unknown person sat on the couch and thought about something. After a while he stood up and went to where seokmin and jisoo were. He unlocked the door and went into the room.

He saw that seokmin was struggling and jisoo was still laying on the floor. He went to seokmin and lifted his chin to make him look up but still the seokmin's face was covered. The unknown person pulled the cloth which was covering Seokmin's face.

When he saw seokmin he suddenly stood up and stepped back. Seokmin is now able to see. He looked and when he saw the person in front of him he was also shocked but he didn't show on his face. He looked at the person.

The unknown person who was still standing and staring at seokmin. "Daehyun you? Why did you kidnap me and my husband?" Seokmin asked and he was so shocked to see him here. Daehyun was so shocked to see Seokmin here in front of him.

He immediately bowed down in front of Seokmin. "So sorry seokmin sir. I didn't know that I got the payment for your kidnapping. As I never ever see the person who I was going to kidnap or kill. My assistant sees and handles everything. I am really sorry." He was bowing at a 90° degree angle.

He suddenly saw that Seokmin's hands were still tied-in to his back. He gave a signal to his person who immediately went to seokmin and he pulled out the rope. And also he is freeing Jisoo's hands.

When seokmin jisoo was still not awake he went to him and pulled Jisoo's head on his lap. Daehyun tells them to go to a room. There is a lot of room to stay. Seokmin picked up jisoo in bridal style and went to the room.

"Boss who is he? And why did you do that?" A person asked. "I can't tell you because only the boss or leader of the group knows who Lee Seokmin is." Daehyun said and left the room. He went to where seokmin is. He knocked on the door.

"Can I?" Daehyun asked. "Yeah come in." Seokmin answer. Seokmin was sitting beside jisoo who was still sleeping. "Sorry boss. I didn't know that mr.bae gave me the payment to kidnap you." Daehyun said and bowed down again.

Seokmin sighed and looked at daehyun. "listen it's not your fault." Seokmin was worried for jisoo so he doesn't want to get angry at this time. Daehyun was now relaxed and bowed again in front of seokmin and went out of the room.

Seokmin looked at jisoo and kissed his forehead.

*******************************************

Who is seokmin????

And who is daehyun?????

Stay tuned to know........

Love you carat......