CHAPTER 29

FLASH BACK......

"Please leave me. I beg you please." The person who was begging is daehyun. He was kneeled down in front of a person. "Why I leave you. You tried to cut my words." The person was gun pointing at Daehyun. He was really scared. 'What if he really shoots and kills him?' daehyun thought in his mind.

But suddenly a car stops in front of the place where they are. The car's door opened and a person came out of the car. The person who was pointing a gun at Daehyun he bowed down in front of him.

"Seokmin boss you are here?" The person asked. "yeah. Kim hyunwoo. Because I heard that you are killing an innocent person so I decide to come here and see what you are doing." Seokmin said while roaming around the place.

He stopped and sat on the chair. "So what he did to you?" Seokmin asked and looked at daehyun who was looking down at the floor. Hyunwoo went to seokmin "nothing. He just cut my words and tried to...."

He about to finish his statement but seokmin stood up suddenly and grabbed his shirt's collar. "You know I already said we cannot kill any innocent person." Seokmin said.

"I know... Boss... I remember but...." Seokmin punched him and now he is on the floor in front of daehyun. Hyunwoo glared at daehyun and tried to scare him. Seokmin pulled him back and punched him again.

"Ok boss I understand I won't kill an innocent person." Hyunwoo said and kneeled down in front of Seokmin. "Ok I am leaving you and this is your first and last chance ok." Seokmin said let go.

Hyunwoo stood up and signaled his gang and then they all ran out from that place. "Are you ok? What is your name btw?" Seokmin asked daehyun and helped him to get up. "I am daehyun and I am all fine."

Daehyun stood up while dusting off the dust from him. Seokmin smiled at him. "Can I ask you something?" Daehyun asked. "Yes of course." Seokmin said. "who are you and why did you help me?" Daehyun asked with a confused face.

"Oh I am lee Seokmin the mafia king and also known as DK. I never revealed my identity in front of anyone. You better if you don't tell anyone who am I." Seokmin said and daehyun who was listening.

"Can I also call you boss?" Daehyun asked. "Yeah why not." Seokmin said and laughed and daehyun just nodded. "So what should I do now?" Daehyun asked and looked at seokmin.

"You can start a new journey. I will help you." Seokmin said and par his back. "Thank you. You are my angel I will do anything for you." Daehyun said but these words made seokmin laughed at Daehyun.

"You just work hard for yourself ok" seokmin said and went to his car. He opened the door and looked at Daehyun last time. Daehyun waved his hand to seokmin and smiled widely.

Seokmin also wave his hand to Daehyun. Seokmin sat in the car and the driver start the car. Daehyun who was still there and standing. After a while he also left the place.

FLASH BACK ENDED.....

"Seokmin boss helped me that time now this my turn to hlep him and protect him from that mr.bae." Daehyun thought in his mind. When suddenly his room's door knocked. "come in." Daehyun shouted.  

Seokmin entered in the room. And Daehyun on the couch. When Daehyun saw seokmin is here he stood up and bow down in front of seokmin. "Boss do you want anything?" Daehyun asked.

"Nothing I just want to know who said to do this?" Seokmin asked with curiousity. "Biss furst you sit down here I will tell you everything." Daehyun said and seokmin sat on the couch. Daehyun sat on the side of the couch.

"Boss actually mr.bae told me to do this. He  said that you killed his son 15 years ago and he wants revenge and also he gave the evidence and I believe on him and decide to kidnap you and kill you. But as I said I never saw the target face so this time also I don't know who I going to kill. I never kill any innocent person. I am really sorry boss." Daehyun finished his explanation.

Seokmin was looking at Daehyun. He wants to kill mr.bae now because of him jisoo is still unconscious and not responding. "Oh so this happened basically. Ok fine now I will handle the situation." Seokmin said.

"Boss I know where is mr.bae I will help you." Daehyun said. Seokmin smiled at Daehyun and stood up to go where jisoo is.

He went to jisoo and jisoo was woke up now when he saw that jisoo is wake up he runs towards jisoo and hugged him tightly. "Minn are you ok. I am looking for you." Jisoo between their hug. "Oh I am with Daehyun who kidnap us." Seokmin while pulling out of the hug.

"What?" Jisoo was shocked. "Don't worry he won't do anything to us he is my friend. Actually soo I have something to tell you when we go back to our home I will tell you everything." Seokmin said and hugged him again.

He pulled out from the hug and kiss his forehead and then lips. Seokmin decide to stay at the daehyun's place. Jisoo was scared but he agreed because seokmin is with him. After dinner seokmin called seungcheol to inform what happened today.

"Hello seungcheol Hyung."

"Hello seok. You know what I found?" Seungcheol said in excitement.

"What Hyung?" Seokmin asked in confusion.

"Actually me and wonwoo was trying to find out where mr.bae is and wonwoo found him he is in Ulsan."

"Really Hyung. Finally now he will regret to do this all." Seokmin said while looking at jisoo who was laying on the bed.

"But why did you call me?" Seungcheol asked when he realises that seokmin cammed him.

"Oh Hyung actually in the morning Daehyun you know him na?"

"Yeah that Daehyun. Yeah I know him. Why what happened?"

"He kidnap me and jisoo in this morning because of mr.bae he paid him to do this."

"What really this mr.bae I will kill if he come in front of me." Seungcheol was shocked and angry.

"Hyung told wonwoo Hyung that I thanks him."

"Ok. Take care of yourself and jisoo. I am going hanni is calling me."

"Ok take care of yourself too."

They cut the call and seokmin went to jisoo and lay down beside him and they both sleep hugged each other.

The next day seokmin bid goodbye to Daehyun. Daehyun gave a car to them to go back home. Seokmin open the car's door for jisoo and jisoo sat in the car and then seokmin went to driver's side and sat in. They drove the car towards the home.

*******************************************

Seokmin is a mafia king.....

I don't know why I put this plot twist but I like the mafia trope I didn't show the real behaviour of mafia because I want soft love story that's why but we want some plot twist so I add this.

Stay tuned for mr.bae.

I don't know much about Ulsan city but I want some new name so I goggle it put the city name in this.

Love you carat......

See yaa.....