Chaelisa: My ex is my boss pt.3

Third person pov

After Rosé discharge from hospital. Lisa took her in her house. On the way Rosé didn't say anything. She remain silent.
When they reach home it's almost dinner time.So jisoo And Jennie go straight to kitchen to make something to eat.

Rosé: miss Manoban can you tell me where is my room.

Lisa: how many times I have to tell you call me Lisa and I will tell you after dinner.

Rosé: ok mis.. I mean Lisa.

Lisa: ok so you are sleeping in my room we don't have extra room and gust room is not ready and not fully renovated.

Rosé: but miss I mean Lisa I didn't want you feel uncomfortable with my presence. So I can't sleep in street or I can't sleep on Suzy unnie s house.

Lisa: you are my employee and that's my order so you have to follow it.

Rosé: ok

After Jennie and jisoo call Rosé and Lisa for dinner. Thay all go toward daining table and start eating. Everyone is eating but Rosé didn't eat anything. She only stear and food. Everyone notice that.

Jennie: Rosie whay are you not eating. That's you favorite kimchi fried rice. You didn't eat. It's been a two days.

Rosé: Unnie I am not hungry. So that's fine with me.

Jisoo: it's new that Rosé didn't eat her favorite kimchi fried rice. What happened to our old Rosé. Who didn't even give one bite to us .

Rosé: people change. And it's nothing I usely don't eat. I am used to stive. When Lisa leave me I don't have anyone laft. And I don't even know how to cock so I am used to not eat daily food. Ok I am sorry I am going to Room.

Rosé said and go toward Lisa's room.

To be continued

Sorry for late update I am busy with other story's so I forget about this one. Know I try to update daily. Please sport vote and comment on the story 🙏 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺 please 🥺 🥺 please 🥺 🥺 🥺