horrible meet

It is 9 a.m. in the morning at a busy hospital. The night shift for Amaya and Anjali, both dedicated doctors, has just ended. The hospital corridors are buzzing with morning energy as new staff arrive to take over.

Anjali, looking tired yet composed, walks out of the hospital entrance. She checks her phone and quickly books an auto to head back to her apartment. Her fiancé, Vikram, had planned to pick her up, but he has some urgent personal business to attend to and is unable to make it. The auto pulls up, and Anjali gets in, giving a tired smile to the driver before the vehicle merges into the morning traffic.

Meanwhile, Amaya's husband, Karthick, arrives at the hospital to pick her up. Karthick is a caring and supportive partner, always making time for Amaya despite his own busy schedule. He steps out of the car and waves as he sees Amaya walking towards him, her face lighting up with a smile. They exchange a few warm words, and he opens the car door for her. They drive home together, sharing stories from the night shift and laughing, enjoying the brief moments of peace before the day truly begins.

Vikram was  dressed in a blue shirt with sleeves neatly folded up to his elbows, paired with jeans and matching shoes. His look is completed with a watch that complements his outfit. The blue shirt brings out his striking features, and his casual yet stylish look makes him appear even more handsome. His hair is neatly styled, and he walks with a confident yet approachable demeanor.

Vikram arrives at a modest house in a quiet neighborhood. He steps out of his car and walks towards the door, noticing the heavy atmosphere even before he steps inside. The door is already slightly ajar, and he hears soft cries coming from within.

As Vikram enters, he sees a 20-year-old girl standing in the living room, tears streaming down her face. Her eyes are red and swollen from crying, and she appears utterly distraught. Her parents are seated on a sofa nearby, looking equally grief-stricken, their faces etched with worry and pain.

The moment the girl sees Vikram, her expression changes from one of despair to a desperate hope. She rushes towards him and throws herself into his arms, sobbing uncontrollably.

Bhuvi: Anna...!

Vikram wraps his arms around her, his expression softening as he holds her tightly. He gently strokes her hair, trying to soothe her.

Vikram (softly): azhadha bhuvi dhairiyama iru unak nadandhadhu chinna vishyam ille enaku theryum ana idhuk avanga badhil solliye aganum ma .....

He speaks in a calm and reassuring tone, trying to instill some strength in her. The girl continues to sob, her shoulders shaking with each breath. Vikram guides her to a chair and sits her down, kneeling in front of her to maintain eye contact.

The girl bhuvi  is the younger sister of Riya, a close friend and college mate of Vikram. She has been through a horrific ordeal. Recently, she was sexually harassed by a 27-year-old man, the son of a powerful and influential member of the Legislative Assembly (MLA). The incident has left her traumatized, and the fear of not getting justice due to the perpetrator's political connections has only added to her family's distress.

Vikram looks at the girl's parents, his eyes filled with determination. He understands the gravity of the situation. The family fears that the perpetrator will use his father's influence to evade justice, and they feel helpless against such power. But Vikram, known for his integrity and courage, is resolute. He has come here not just to console but to fight for justice.

Vikram : andha naai ah apdiye la vitra maten avanuk enna seyanumo adha kandipa seiven  neenga dhairiyama irunga  ......

He said to her parents.