love , madness, thoughts

Finally he reached there..he left his bike in parking area and went upstairs...he knocked the door
She came and open the door .....his eyes totally frozen after saw her...she was perfect dressed up witha suitable hairdo ......

Anjali: inum evlo neram ipdiye pathutrupe.... Ulla va...

Vikram: (scratches head) haha vare...parahh semmaya ready lam aitinga....

Anjali: nee dhane da ready ah Iruka sonne....coffee podava?...

Vikram: vena ...velila poi pathuklam...

Anjali: oru 2 mins iru vandudre....

Vikram: anjli.....

She turned back ...

Anjali:. Hm???

Vikram: (he nodded his head) Inga va ....

She went near to him .suddenly he pulled and make her to sit in his lap....

Anjali: eiii ......(laugh) enna da panre ..

Vikram: hm ...???? Love panren....

Anjali: Vikram time Achu..vidu....

Vikram: enna paru ......

She had her eye on his eye....

Anjali: sollu....

Vikram: epovach unak Amma appa yarum illanu feel panirkia..?

Anjali: thidirnu yen apdi kekre. ?

Vikram: sollu Anjali feel panirkia ..

Anjali: romba ..da ....daily night thungumbodh enakaga yar irka,, yar irka nu yosiche padhi varsham poiduch.....ana ipo apdi ila ....nee irke...enak nee matum podum Vikram.... I never leave you..and i don't let you go off away from me.......

Vikram: suppose konja nal kalich en Mela unak love ilama ....ena pudikama poita??

Anjali: apdi onu nadakadhu ....

Vikram: nadandha???

Anjali: sethuruv.........

He quickly kissed her before she completed her words .......she had no words to say anymore....he went deeper and deepest......she didn't able to take breath ....he noticed her nervousness so he left her slowly
.....and cupped her face ...

Vikram: enna paru ...

She looked at him with eyefull of tears...

Vikram: unaku na enaku ne..puridhaaa......namaku naduvula yarume vara mudyadh aprm nee eduvum yosikadhee.....sagura veraikum unna kashtapaduthama pathupen....i love you Anjali.....namma seekrame marriage panipom...na veetla pesure ...enga Amma kum unna romba pudichipoch appa kita na pesure....seria.....

Anjali: suppose unga appa othukala na?

Vikram: othuparu...

Anjali: othukala na???

Vikram: andha situation varumbodh enak nee matum dha perusa theriyuve......seriya....

Then he hugged her tightly ...as she hugged him back....

Vikram:polama.....

She hit on his hand....

Anjali: dirty devil....idhan saaku nu kiss panite la....

Vikram:  haawn? Panumbodh nee enjoy panne la....

Anjali: (felt embarassed) ayooo shutup ........let's go.....

Then she locked her door and they both reached ground floor...there was a lady who is living next block to Anjali's house....

Lady: Anjali...