ᴹᵃʳʳⁱᵃᵍᵉ

So starting this book - 04-09-2024
Let me clear your doubts this book is one year later of Meera and Shivam's marriage.
______________________________________________________

“ We both were the pawns of our family for their own business."
_______________________________________________________

“ You are just an unwanted bride of mine

“ You are just an unwanted bride of mine.” he calmly said to the woman sitting in front of him who was none other than his bride , an unwanted bride.

“ I know.” she said softly

She removed her veil revealing her face which was drained with her tears.

“ That's good because this marriage is unwanted , I hope you can understand because…… my heart already belongs to someone else , and I will always love that person. So don't expect anything from me.” he said and went out of the room leaving the newly wedded bride alone in that unknown room who belongs to her husband and now hers also.

She sat on the bed , thinking about what she had done in her life that ended like this.

She was going to marry Avinash Roy but ended up getting married to his elder brother who already loves someone else.

LIZA'S POV

Liza Arjun Roy. The name I got a few hours ago. Getting married to your soon-to-be brother-in-law because my fiance ran away giving a lame excuse. The person whom I was going to marry was Avinash Roy , but destiny really liked to play with my life that I ended up getting married to Arjun Roy. ‘ Roy's Unwanted Bride ’. These words people were muttering in the whole Wedding.

Wow what my life is , getting married to your ex fiance's elder brother to save you family's fucking reputation. And on the wedding night my husband comes and tells me that he already loves someone else. 

Even Ekta Kapoor's daily soap doesn't have this much problems that my fucking life haves.

Flashback