ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

' Sometimes destiny makes a ugly game and we have to play that game beautifully.'

~Author

" You are just an unwanted bride of mine

" You are just an unwanted bride of mine." he calmly said to the woman sitting in front of him who was none other than his bride , an unwanted bride.

" I know." she said softly

She removed her veil revealing her face which was drained with her tears.

" That's good because this marriage is unwanted , I hope you can understand because...... my heart already belongs to someone else , and I will always love that person. So don't expect anything from me." he said and went out of the room leaving the newly wedded bride alone in that unknown room who belongs to her husband and now hers also.

She sat on the bed , thinking about what she had done in her life that ended like this.

She was going to marry Avinash Roy but ended up getting married to his elder brother who already loves someone else.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 𝟐

“ Please give me a chance? " He said getting on his knees in front of me

“ Please give me a chance? " He said getting on his knees in front of me .

“ What are you doing Arjun? Get up." I tried to make him stand.

“ No , slap me , beat me with the belt , but don't leave me. " He said looking towards me.

His eyes are red because of tears. The face is drenched with his tears.

“ But you are the one who told me to leave you." I said.

“ But now I'm telling you please don't leave me , Liza, please." He said.

I ignored his words and started to pack my bags.

“ Liza , I will do everything you will say , please." He said getting up coming towards me.

“ Anything? " I asked looking towards him.

He nodded.

I took a deep breath and said ,

Then give me divorce."