A new title and a lil bit o' fun

//I have returned everyone!!! its nice to be back! Just an FYI Friday I may or may not post as there will be a football game I have to attend to! I'm sorry if I don't post that day I'll make it up!!, But onto the story!!!\\

   Lucifer POV

   I sat in bed and watched as Alastor got lost in thought. He normally never does this but I guess he's really thinking over what Charlie called him.
   I watch him for a few more moments and he soon shakes his head. "Al? you good?" I shrugged it off when charlie called him Papa but seeing how it's affecting him I'm getting worried.
   I watch as he looks up at me and he nods softly a look of joy in his eyes. Oh thank my father that he's not mad or idk confused? But at least he happy and that's all that matters.
   I look at him smiling. "Sooo what do you wanna do? its me and Charlie's last days here so wanna go out and do something, or would you like to stay in?" I tilt my head a little waiting on an answer.

Alastor POV

   "I say we should go out and have fun then stay up all night together with Charlie to bond!" I say excitedly but also a hint of sadness in my voice.
   Lucifer nodded at my statement. "Sounds like a good idea to me!" He said very excited. His excitement made me chuckle a bit.
   "So leave now or a little later?" I ask scooting over to him, and wrapping an arm around him. "I say later let Charlie sleep for awhile she's very tired today" Lucifer said in a gentle voice as he grabbed my hand.
   I smile and rub the top of his hand with my thumb gently. I lean over closer to his face and kiss his cheek and he smiles brightly at me. Oh how I'm going to miss him and Charlie.

  Third person POV

   The two lovebirds sat in bed cuddling with each other for awhile. Charlie eventually joined them causing havoc and jumping about on the bed. They all enjoyed the havoc as it was playful.

Lucifer POV

   I watched Charlie run in here. I thought she was going to lay down and behave her self but oh boy was I wrong!
  She was jumping up and down on the bed and jumping on me and Alastor. Of course we didn't mind and we played along.
   I grabbed Charlie by her get and she fell on her back giggling. I start tickling her and she laughs yelling at me to stop. She soon escaped my grip though and runs to alastor for protection.
   "Running to him for protection hm?" I ask as they are across the bed from me. Alastors holding Charlie in his arms as she faces me giggling. "Yea! your the tickle monster!"
   Alastor get an evil grin "Hey Charlie how about we tickle your dad hm?!" I heard him say enthusiasticly. A look of shock and terror crosses my face, I'm very very ticklish.
   I attempt to escape off the bed and out of the room but Alastor get ahold of my ankle and pulls me back. "No, No, No! I don't wanna be tickled!" I laugh as he pulls me over to him and Charlie.
   Charlie jumps onto of me and begins tickling me on my neck and wherever else she could find on me that was ticklish. Alastor on the other hand held me down and also tickled me here and there as I was dieing from laughter.
   Soon I'm finally released and Alastor takes Charlie off of me. "Oh- my saviour!" I say dramatically as I wipe a tear from my eye. I hear alastor laugh and Charlie aswell.
   "So how about we go to a water park hm?!" I said enthusiasticly.

Alastor POV

   I chuckle as Charlie raises bother her hands in the air as I hold her. I set her down and she runs off to her room to get changed.
   "That was fun" I hear Lucifer sigh and I turn to look at him. He's sitting crisscrossed on the bed and is looking at the door in which Charlie ran through.
   "Ah yes it was, so very much fun!" I laugh again as it all replays in my mind. I sit beside Lucifer and intertwine my hand with his.
   "I can't believe you two will be gone tomorrow" I sigh sadly and look down at my lap. I feel warm gentle fingers on my chin as they make me look up at Lucifer.
   "We may be gone but we'll see each other again, if your in heaven or hell I'll see you again I promise you that. But you may not remember me." He sighed sadly.
   "Well even if I don't remember you exactly in hell I'll still have the memories of you and charlie. I just might not remember who you are ." I say softly and I watch him nod.
   "Now how about we get dressed and go to his water park hm?" I say lightening the mood. I watch Lucifer jump up and run over to his dresser drawers. I watch him dig through it and soon pull out a pair of blue and white swimming trunks.
   I go over to the clothes I brought from my house, since I'm basically living here, and look in them looking for my swim trunks. I finally find them, they were at the bottom, I pull them out and they are red and black of course.
   We both change and Lucifer goes to check on Charlie and help her get ready and I gather the things.
   We all meet at the front door with a bag full of stuff. "Sunscreen, check, glasses, check, towels, check." I say going off the list as Charlie gets on Lucifers shoulders.
   "Okay we're all set let's go!" I saw with enthusiasm and Charlie screams in excitement on Lucifer shoulders as we walk out of the door.