chapter three.

chapter three american high school

chapter three
american high school

ESME LOOKED BETWEEN THE TWO outfits on her bed, confused on which one she wanted to pick. there was a more proper outfit, and then a casual one. she didn't know which one with the arizona student stereotypes, so she stood in her room with her robe and slippers on her.

"es, masons done with the bathroom you
can—" brooke said as she entered her and esme's shared bedroom. "why aren't you dressed yet?" brooke asked.

"i don't know what to wear." she sighed loudly. brooke walked over to the bed, standing next to esme.

"i think the one to the right is better, light blue is definitely your color." brooke said. esme nodded at the white jeans and light blue flower tanktop that was layed on her bed.

"do you think i should wear a sweater over it?" esme asked. "the weather might drop, so maybe put it in your bookbag. but you're probably not going to need it." brooke said.

"okay, thanks brooke." esme smiled. "of course, i kicked mason out the bathroom but if he gives you a hard time let me know." brooke said, leaving the room.

esme nodded before she left, beggining to get dressed for her first day at her new school. she was nervous, even though she knew she had a very friendly personality.

brooke was a year older, meaning her and esme were going to have no classes together. most likely, she would have classes with mason but he seemed to not like her so that was no help.

despite her nerves she walked into the bathroom, ready to brush her teeth, finish up her hair routine, and do her makeup.

as esme opened the door mason was already in there, fixing his hair. "oh sorry, brooke told me the bathroom was open." esme said.

"well you were taking too long, so i came back in to finish." mason said. "it was five minutes." esme said.

"that's enough time for me to assume you're not coming in." mason said. esme walked into the bathroom, wetting her toothbrush regardless and getting toothpaste.